Fat experiences

400 and beyond!

I weighed my self yesterday after months of not having a scale that could handle my weight. And I am 394! soooooo close to 400lbs! And just wanted to talk about it with yall. I'm actively gaining and plan to be even fatter. But I feel that 400 is the threshold of being truly supersized! At this size there is no denying my obesity. In every aspect of life. Getting winded from just walking from the car into a facility (let alone getting out of the car) trying to tie my shoes, to just getting off the damn couch! I no longer should be wearing cloths from Wal-Mart. (Even though I do). I even have to consider were I'm going to plop all this flab! Like if I look at a chair or luke a bench or something I can just tell that it's just not going to support all of me so I will just stand. All and all I'm really enjoying crossing this threshold and would love to hear about others Experiance.
5 years

400 and beyond!

Thank you for sharing. 400, is my next big event as well.
5 years

400 and beyond!

i always love hearing this... 400 is just such a wonderful milestone, and really the point at which i love how fat "overcomes" a person... often this is the turning point at which they can't go back, and i love how this changes the lifestyle of a gainer...

i look forward to helping my next partner leap past this milestone!
5 years

400 and beyond!

I am approaching 400 pounds too. And I am determined to make this milestone this year. However I am by most standards already very fat and experience all the features of being severely obese that you describe. I like it that way.
5 years

400 and beyond!

pdt:
Congratulations! I'm at 376 and gaining, myself. I've wanted to weigh over 400 lbs for like a decade, feels great to finally be close.

I don't know about you all, but it's still not enough for me. I still have a lot of weight to gain.

I agree. I would like to be well over 400 pounds and I am slowly getting there.
5 years