General

Would you put on five stone and lose it in six months for £10,000?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5838441/Would-FIVE-stone-lose-six-months-10-000.html

Maybe I will put up £10,000 just for people to gain 5 stone and keep it.
5 years

PregnantStarSmoke:
I don�t know how much a stone is but I do know there is a lot I would do for that much money lmao.

LovelyLava:
One stone is about 14 lbs.

PregnantStarSmoke:
So about 70 pounds? That�s easy haha I gained that in the past year all by myself! Hell yeah I�d gain such a minimal amount for that much haha. Losing it would suck but at least id be left with the cash and even softer curves to grow once more.

LovelyLava:
And it would be so much easier to gain it all back.

Yes, one of my favorite parts of gaining, it's a fat sentance for life. So hard to keep the weight off once you have exceeded the baseline.
5 years

LovelyLava:
One stone is about 14 lbs.

PregnantStarSmoke:
So about 70 pounds? That�s easy haha I gained that in the past year all by myself! Hell yeah I�d gain such a minimal amount for that much haha. Losing it would suck but at least id be left with the cash and even softer curves to grow once more.

LovelyLava:
And it would be so much easier to gain it all back.

boundandfeed:
Yes, one of my favorite parts of gaining, it's a fat sentance for life. So hard to keep the weight off ....

A stone is exactly 14 pounds so yes 70 pounds to gain in 3 months is what's required. Then in the next three months you have to lose it again.

If it was my £10,000 I'd ask you to gain 10 stone in 6 months and keep it.
5 years

Ignoring the fun aspect for a moment, this competition is SO dumb. Not only for the obvious fact that someone carrying this out would be putting their health at risk for the sake of £10k (I’m not health-Nazi-ing BTW, I believe people should do as they please) but also because, as a study in how quickly a person can lose a significant quantity of fat, it’s critically flawed. Most obviously because people who have a lot of fat generally haven’t acquired it due to a sudden and easily reversible lifestyle change.

All of that said, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if the competition is a load of old bollocks and only exists in order for bark.com to gain exposure through the Daily Mail.
5 years

Here is a man who actually did this;
&t=4125s

It's very interesting how when he is fat he has actually become addicted to the food. He has lost all the motivation that used to keep him fit. It's actually quite amazing that he escaped from the trap he set for himself.

You know that it much more difficult people who have been fat for years rather than a few months. People who don't have a history and identity of being a fit person with a 6 pack.

The woman he wanted to bring back with him from being fat managed to talk herself out of it. She said she did not want to be valued by how fit or fat she was. So she justified staying fat as a form of validating herself as worthy. Losing the weight would be saying that all the time she was fat she was worthless. It's a bit of a mind fcuk but that's how she rationalized staying fat.

I think this is good news for Feeders and Feedees. Once you get in the habit of being fat then you just continue to get fatter with ease. :-)
5 years