Stuffing

Stuffing “waves”

I get this also. I believe ever since I started stuffing. My “wave” is usually 2 weeks of almost everyday the. It wanes to once a week before going dormant for a bit. Then it starts all over again. Although I think the wave I am on this go around may end a little differently....time will tell
5 years

Stuffing “waves”

BallooningBree:
I get this also. I believe ever since I started stuffing. My "wave" is usually 2 weeks of almost everyday the. It wanes to once a week before going dormant for a bit. Then it starts all over again. Although I think the wave I am on this go around may end a little differently....time will tell

I think that's simply called the menstrual cycle! I kid because my wife would blame her 2 week eating binges on her "cycle"....eventually I think she figured out she was just a piggie.
5 years

Stuffing “waves”

Haha. Who knows. I usually end up bored with it around the 2 week mark. But I also prefer stuffing with encouragement so if that starts dwindling so does my interest. Maybe if I had a feeder or more consistent encouraging my waves would last longer.
5 years

Stuffing “waves”

chubbynate:
It's funny but my waves last two weeks as well.

Yay! I’m not alone lol
5 years

Stuffing “waves”

Two weeks tops for me. I’m in the middle of a wave now and I’m stuffing everything in sight
5 years