Lifestyle tips

As an autisitic fa i need to address this....plus this is on my bopo blog

PregnantStarSmoke:
Honestly the vast majority of men around here are creeps, but not all of them are bad. It just comes with the territory.

The problem is what the person is putting across to the other person. Either the transmission is not genuine or the reception gets scrambled.

Also people do delight (perhaps the wrong word) in taking offence.

Using text to transmit emotions is fraught with problems. Autistic people have problems with those subtleties at the best of times which can be compounded by text.

A prevailing feeling that men are all creeps will cause men to second guess what they are saying. They will then not be genuine and therefore be the creeps they are trying so hard not to be.

If this post seems a little creepy it's probably because I'm trying so hard not to offend any SJW or Feminists, the main culprits for lack for tolerance of diversity of opinion.
5 years

Natt:
lol. This dude just signaling how he�s not like the other guys.

Which dude? Me the one saying he does not like SJW because they promote toxic ideas or the other due because not liking SJW is a toxic idea?
5 years

PregnantStarSmoke:
Controversial thread lol.

Relationships between men and women can be difficult. It's very easy for a man to be perceived as creepy. Sometimes the man is genuine but the woman has been affected by extremist feminism.

Or in other cases the man has been affected by extremist feminism. Look at how feminist men get accused of being creeps because really they are just trying to please women in order to get laid.

If I am virtue signalling then I have been told on this thread that I'm not making many friends this way.

To be an effective virtue signaller I would need to be a Social Justice Warrior Feminist. There is a limit to how many virtues one person can have since they start to contradict each other like Feminism ve Islam or Christian ve Abortion enthusiast, Cultural Diversity ve Racial Purity. Also these don't get you laid so no point in them.

;-)
5 years

This thread is just all over the place.

I'm autistic myself and still have some trouble here and there, but I work through it, improve, and minimize it. As best as I can; however, there is no substitute for practice. What most folks seem to forget that people need to treat each other with some common decency. If the person talking to you won't treat you as a human... they're not worth the time.

There are far more idiots and assholes in this world that will take advantage of you first chance they get. Genuine good people with half a brain are few and far between. Reason why good friends are hard to come by.

While I'm rolling here is a reminder for folks. Significant others are not just fuck buddies and/or piggy banks. They are your best friend that you truely love and want to spend the rest your life with.

Most folks just want to get thier rocks off and confuse it with love. For that there are prostitutes, gigilos, strippers, and dancers for that.

Just get what you want straight then go for it. Simple.
5 years