Stuffing

How do i introduce feeding

My boyfriend and I have been together for a while now and I want to introduce feeding into our relationship. He loves my big belly and stretch marks and always motivates me to gain. He’s actually the one who introduced me to the community. When initially explaining to me his interest in making me fat he mentioned he wasn’t a feeder. I wonder if he said this to me because he’s not interested in feeding me or if he just was afraid to introduce so much at once. I am really interested in having him feed me, but how do I tell him it’s something I’m interested in?
5 years

If i were you I wouldn't be embarrassed at all, since he introduced you to the community and he is a fat admirer in general. There is nothing to worry about, most probably he will like it and if he doesn't he will please you the same from time to time since he cannot be totally against it. Good luck and let us know!
5 years

He may be being honest as there is a natural manipulation in being a feeder that can genuinely be a turn off for many folks - especially when there are millions of women out there who clearly have no problem becoming obese left to their own devices.
5 years

Find a book on amazon by a guy called Professor Rex.

A guide to feederism.

It helps.
5 years

robandbean:
My boyfriend and I have been together for a while now and I want to introduce feeding into our relationship. He loves my big belly and stretch marks and always motivates me to gain. He�s actually the one who introduced me to the community. When initially explaining to me his interest in making me fat he mentioned he wasn�t a feeder. I wonder if he said this to me because he�s not interested in feeding me or if he just was afraid to introduce so much at once. I am really interested in having him feed me, but how do I tell him it�s something I�m interested in?

I suspect he meant "not a feeder" in the media depiction sort of way. You could open a conversation next time you two are getting cuddly or making out by saying "I have a confession... can I tell you a secret fantasy of mine?" Then describe the fantasy starting "Ok, in this fantasy I'm seeing some guy, and here's what happens..."

Or explain you read that story somewhere and were surprised how hot it got you.

It might make it easier if you leave him, specifically, out of the story. If it goes over badly you can say "Well it was just a silly fantasy" and there's no pressure on him. If it goes over well, you can suggest "Maybe you'll surprise me with that sometime... that would be fun!"
5 years

An update;
I FINALLY brought it up to to my boyfriend. ( took me long enough Ik). It went over really well. I just mentioned it to him and he seemed interested in it. He’s not really interested in funnel feeding or force feeding. Which I think may have a lot to do with what @bicepsual had said. He said he’s interested in just regularly feeding me. Which is good enough for me. Thank you all so much for all your help with this situation! smiley
5 years