Stuffing

Boring post about couple and health issues. dont like it dont read it

Ok let's imagine you meet a beautiful sexy feedeee who totally accepts herself and wants to be with you. Same feedee comes back home one day with serious health concerns. She does not want to loose weight but she has too. You care about her, it is yr gf, not just a friend with benefits. What do you do?

A. Dump her and look for another feedee

B. Support her bc you love her and try working out a compromise: she reaches an healthy weight and stays on the chubby side which she loves anyway and models into smaller clothes. You rp occasionally.

C. Suggest that she reaches an healthy weight but you have an open rel so that you can rp with another feedee

As you may have guessed, if I were that feedee I would go with b. I guess my question is. Provided you meet someone you fall in love with who loves you in return. Given she even shares yr fetish. Would you find a way to make it work? Ah, I guess my question is just theoretic. It is already hard enough to fall in love.
5 years

B. The other person still both loves you AND shares your fetish and kinks even if they're unable to fulfil all of them. They won't find them weird or anything, and that can be quite hard to find. And RP with them helps a lot to make up for being unable to do all of it for real.
5 years

Saphiel Sir:
B. The other person still both loves you AND shares your fetish and kinks even if they're unable to fulfil all of them. They won't find them weird or anything, and that can be quite hard to find. And RP with them helps a lot to make up for being unable to do all of it for real.

Agree. It is difficult to find someone who is into this or even someone who is comfortable in his own skin. I still remember that time i was caressing my then bf during sex. Full body caresses but when I dared caressing his belly he really put my hand away and shook his head.
5 years

Startnew:
Agree. It is difficult to find someone who is into this or even someone who is comfortable in his own skin. I still remember that time i was caressing my then bf during sex. Full body caresses but when I dared caressing his belly he really put my hand away and shook his head.

It's a shame he reacted that way. =/ People can be very sensitive about what parts of the body they'll let you touch, even when caressing so much during sex.
5 years

Gingerbeard:
None of the options really work for me. Probably closest to B, 'cause I'd stay for sure.

It'd be less compromise, and more "what do you need to do and what do you want to do as a result," and then me accepting her plan of action 'cause her happiness is more important than a number on the scale.

Besides, it'd be a very odd health issue for her not even remain chubby, which I expect as a happy feedee she'd want as a minimum for her own comfort.

I know Ginger, it would suck anyway but as someone else has pointed out it is hard enough to find mutual love+same fetish. Oh, and live in the same city!
5 years

Startnew:

Saphiel Sir: i know but sometimes that can be confusing. I mean during foreplay I never ask if I can touch nipples/ass/chest/legs and other sexy bites all the time. so why the belly? It is equally or in some cases sexier and more sensitive. And he was not even that big, just a bit soft on the belly. He liked it when i cooked for him and didn't mind to show it ; ) so i thought he wouldnt b that weight ibsessed. In the end we split for other reasons but I just hope I didn't cause him any confidence issues.

It's a shame he reacted that way. =/ People can be very sensitive about what parts of the body they'll let you touch, even when caressing so much during sex.
5 years

Startnew:
Oh, and live in the same city!

Yeahh, that's a big one. Distance is a big problem in this whole community - everyone tends to be so far away from each other, often in different states/provinces or countries!

Startnew:
i know but sometimes that can be confusing. I mean during foreplay I never ask if I can touch nipples/ass/chest/legs and other sexy bites all the time. so why the belly? It is equally or in some cases sexier and more sensitive. And he was not even that big, just a bit soft on the belly. He liked it when i cooked for him and didn't mind to show it ; ) so i thought he wouldnt b that weight ibsessed. In the end we split for other reasons but I just hope I didn't cause him any confidence issues.

That's very true about the belly, it''s also a lesser known erogenous zone (heightened sensitivity) as well, particularly within the navel and the lower belly:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erogenous_zone#Abdomen_and_navel
Many people find stimulation (kissing, biting, scratching, tickling, caressing) of the abdomen to be pleasurable, especially close to the pubic region. It can cause strong arousal in men and women, in some even stronger than stimulation of the genitals. The navel is one of the many erogenous zones that has heightened sensitivity.[23] In a 1982 study of eroticism in dress entitled "Skin to Skin", Prudence Glynn claimed that the waist symbolized virginity and that it was the first place that a man would touch a woman "when indicating more than a formal courtesy".[24][25]

The navel and the region below when touched by the finger or the tip of the tongue result in the production of erotic sensations.[23][26] Madonna has told in an interview to the SPIN magazine (May 1985 issue), "When I stick my finger in my belly button, I feel a nerve in the center of my body shoot up my spine.

He himself may have had confidence issues with it, or he just may just have simply hated the touch of it there - for example I've met others who can't stand the idea of getting a foot rub or anything despite not having any issues with their feet, and some people who have been gainers and shown off their belly yet still not wanted any belly rubs at all and haven't been into them. Everyone's different like that.

Since it was just a one-off and you were already into caressing everywhere else just fine it probably didn't cause him any issues though at least hopefully, he seems like he was just letting you know where his limits were. Still a shame though.
5 years

Definitely B.

Although the size I find perfect in women is constantly growing, size is not the most important thing for me if I love someone.
5 years