Fat experiences

That one moment!

Was there ever that one moment in your life where you decided to start gaining, or was it a slow process to get into that realization?
5 years

That one moment!

I've wanted to gain since high school. I tried to get serious in my first year of college but didnt know about heavy cream. By the time I was 20 i took it serious. I made an effort to overeat and drink milkshakes every day. It was alot of fast food and baskin Robin's, but I quickly went from 110 to 125 pounds. I took a break then decided to gain more. By 24 I decided I wanted to be 140 but I'd take it slow. I used heavy cream and fast food to pack on each pound...I wasnt really stuffing anymore...as cream was fattening me up quickly. Now...at 27 I'm 142 and I'd still like to get to 145. Planning to do a cream gaim very soon to get to my goal. Might go over a bit ...opps
5 years

That one moment!

For me it was a slow evolving process. I was a fat high school kid at 205 lbs, which by today's standards would be considered barely chubby. I always liked chubby girls and have been turned on by girls gaining weight ever since I can remember. I got down to 170 lbs. and stayed there for about ten years. In my mid 30's I hit 205 again and at that point decided I was going to stop worrying about my weight and just enjoy all the food the world has to offer. I slowly gained 130 lbs. over a 12 year period hitting a high of 305 lbs. With each milestone reached during that period I found myself wanting to get even fatter and also being turned on by my own fattening. I have settled in at around 275 to 280 lbs., +100 lbs. more than when I started. I know I will remain a BHM for the rest of my life because I love to eat and am more turned on by weight gain and fat then ever before.
5 years

That one moment!

vigo86:
Was there ever that one moment in your life where you decided to start gaining, or was it a slow process to get into that realization?

I had been gaining weight slowly and unintentionally over a few years. I was kind of oblivious to it. It wasn't until my wife (then feeder) suggested that I should gain MORE ... I'd never even thought of the idea of gaining until then! But that was my entry into becoming a feedee.
5 years