Lifestyle tips

What can i add to heavy cream to make it not taste like shit?

I recently just tried heavy cream, and honestly, it tasted like shit. So it baffles me how people can down a whole pint by itself. So can someone tell me how to add a better flavor to it, please!
5 years

Mix it with chocolate milk and sweeten it with chocolate syrup.
5 years

That's probably a better idea.. it's new for me too so haven't perfected a good taste yet.
5 years

Currently do like a pretty moderate amount before bed with chocolate sauce every night
5 years

AyLmaokai:
Currently do like a pretty moderate amount before bed with chocolate sauce every night

Is it fattening u up
5 years

I actually like heavy cream. But it will taste better if you mix something in it to sweeten it. When you sweeten it, it starts to taste pretty much like whole milk.

A big glass of sweetened heavy cream and a package of cookies ... Mmmmm ... gonna get fat though!
5 years

AyLmaokai:

stillnoname:
Is it fattening u up

When i first started doing heavy cream I gained 40 pounds in about a month
5 years

azayak:
When you gained 40lbs in a month, how much cream with chocolate sauce were you drinking a day?

No sauce, just loads of cream
5 years

Ive tried heavy cream sporadically in the past... It doesn't,always react well with my system and even mixing with choc milk sometimes the viscosity and taste bother me.
Especially true in summer months and feeling all that heavy dairy practically curdle in my stomach. Not worth the bellyache... It's just too hot!
Already planning a personal experiment when the weather cools back down, see of I can break this plateau.
Good,ideas for mixing and adding even,more calories, I'll have to,try as,well.
5 years

Lynne841:
Ive tried heavy cream sporadically in the past... It doesn't,always react well with my system and even mixing with choc milk sometimes the viscosity and taste bother me.
Especially true in summer months and feeling all that heavy dairy practically curdle in my stomach. Not worth the bellyache... It's just too hot!
Already planning a personal experiment when the weather cools back down, see of I can break this plateau.
Good,ideas for mixing and adding even,more calories, I'll have to,try as,well.

I suspect your body can't process this much fat. You need a strong liver and call bladder so investigate supplements that help that.

Alternatively you may want to go heavy on the carbs if you digest those better.
5 years
12   loading