Fat experiences

Round bellied ladies! experiences?

Shellie:
I have been out and about doing various shopping, and have had complete strangers approach me, mistaking me as being pregnant. I don't really mind, and kinda even enjoy it. LoL

Hot sounding indeed! New to just say nah, I'm just enjoying getting fat!
5 years

Hazel439:
I have had it quite a few times my favourite was I had a long day at work and I had been stuffing my face at my desk all day my belly was looking rather pregnant like o was ready to pop and I was getting the bus and some fairly old but not to old man stood up and gave me his seat but as he did put his hand on my belly rubbed it as I sat down and asked boy or girl I just replied getting fat and he laughed I think he thought I was joking haha

Nice :-) Was that your first public belly rub?
5 years

I'm always being asked if I'm pregnant and whenever I say no I get that strange look like really...

But I love my belly especially when I'm out I can rub it without feeling awkward lol
5 years

Shellie:
I have been out and about doing various shopping, and have had complete strangers approach me, mistaking me as being pregnant. I don't really mind, and kinda even enjoy it. LoL

HappyBigBoy:
Hot sounding indeed! New to just say nah, I'm just enjoying getting fat!

That has happened to me a lot, two months ago I looked more pregnant than fat and people constantly thought so, I actually liked it.
4 years

bigbelly2:
My belly is round and sticks out pretty far and my love handles get bigger by the day. I love wearing clothes that accentuate everything and put my hands on my belly in public 😊
sounds good! I love to wear tight clothes when I go out, belly peaking out of my shirt just a little. I kinda like it when people tell me I'm really out of shape. I like them to see me getting out of breath and in need to take a break while walking.
4 years