Extreme obesity

Seeing size in real life

I was at a 4th of July BBQ last night and there was this massive mom (400lbs) and I was blown away how much she ate; literally ate the entire time we were there - always had a new plate in her hand. No exaggeration, atleast 7 giant burgers, 4 hot dogs and countless never ending finger food plates. On top of that she probably had atleast 5 large sugary margaritas.

All of the moms were overweight except for the younger married 20 somethings. But you can already tell with how much they were packing in, that 10 years from now they'll be part of the club: plopped down 250lbs enjoying life.

All of the heavy moms end up congregating by the food table over the span of the night and stuff their faces together, chatting, laughing while the dads are out playing basketball and tee ball w/the kids. The wives just get drunk and stuffed – YET, at the end of the night it's the women that all look so exhausted but all they've been doing is sitting and eating!
5 years

Seeing size in real life

Ffox:
When I happened to be out on holiday this week I happened to see very very large woman. when sitting her breasts sat on the table she was at least 3 times the size of the chair. She got to have been the largest person Ive seen in really life before. I couldnt help but feel a bit jelly. She seemed really happy talking with her friend.

Sat close to a woman at a buffet once who was so fat she was clearly in her wheelchair because of her massive girth. Guessing she was close to 600 pounds and watched her eat her heart out all night long. Part of a family with lots of fat women, her younger sister, though maybe only 300 pounds, was a very eager eater and was certain to fatten up more if she were to keep that pace up. Watching multiple fat women eating all they can with gusto is a beautiful sight.
5 years

Seeing size in real life

Here are very few fat people living. Still some I have seen.
I was in one outdoors concert and she was there with her friends. She was for sure at my own size 500 pounds or so. It was so sexy to look her and also eating snacks with soda. She was hot and about 30 years old.

Once I was in beach and in more remote area I meet there two ladies about 300 pounds having picnic there and in bikinis, that was so beautiful.

I suceeded once also to see one really big tourist lady, she had triple chin, but as weather was cold, rest of her body was covered, but I think she was at 400 pounds or so.

Lately my friend was saying that he suceeded to see girl, whom I would have loved to see, like I am looking from internet. Her huge belly was hanging to knees while walking, but nevertheless of this she was eating hamburger on the way. Damn, I would have loved to see this. Who knows, maybe this girl I saw from concert years ago, has now piled more fat to her belly and was there.

For lot of people, I am myself really surprise, several kids have said to parent, look how fat this oncle is. It is not offensive to me as I know it is true and happy with this. Still, once I had option in private sauna to see all of me naked in mirror and also to my own, I liked what I saw, I have grown really big.
5 years