Fattening others

The perfect woman gainer

I have been a serious feeder for 40 years and when I say serious it is about shaping and creating a healthy SSBBW. I don't reply to threads about how many calories consumed or fed because most are dreams or shock replies. I have degrees in medicine and nourishment and you would be surprised how much I read here is pure, you know. When I see pictures of a SSBBW with lesions all over their body to me it is a glaring problem and if it is corrected there is no way this woman could not be a beautiful body. My partner is 528 pounds huge breasts, massive belly and yet very shapely thighs and legs and mobility is not a problem. I do look after two other women who as I explained above came to me because their partners or feeders were only concerned with their own sexual fetish and pumped in all kinds of crap in them just to create a blob with no concern for them. My partner in her past life was the same and now seeing the light has encouraged me to continue helping others. Woman there is no reason to just be a object, your health and wellbeing is the important part of all of this. And yes you can be a large woman and a gainer, but not at your expense.
5 years

The perfect woman gainer

Please, further enlighten us.
5 years

The perfect woman gainer

Put it this way, anyone can gain a healthy 2 pounds a week without loading up on triple cheeseburgers and heavy cream. Eating right with fruits and vegetables along with proteins beef, chicken, pork will do the same without the preservatives in fast foods or microwave dinners. The lesions many get on their bodies is because of a imbalance or over abundance of chemicals and preservatives. I can with a few bits of info such as weight, height, age, and sex show you just how moderate the amount of calories per day will allow you what you want to gain per week.
5 years

The perfect woman gainer

I've heard that swimming can be extremely important for heavier people as well. While immobility may be an erotic fantasy, it is a very dangerous reality when our biology is built around moving, blood, muscle, changing position, etc.
5 years

The perfect woman gainer

Absolutely swimming allows fluid motion without putting any stress on joints and also great for cardio.
5 years

The perfect woman gainer

and low friction XD
5 years