Fat experiences

Is is possible for a man to pleasure himself with his fat belly?

Hmm. Maybe when his belly gets big enough, he could hump it like a pillow. If ever I get that fat, I'll let you know. lmao
Might be the only way to do it without help at that size.
5 years

Yea if I am sitting I can hump/thrust into my belly if I spread my legs and flop my belly between them on top of my unit. And I can also just grab my belly and jiggle the shit out of it. That creates enough friction from my unit being surrounded by fat that I can get off.
5 years

I can kinda get off with my belly, I can shake and it send ripples through me that I definitely feel down there. I would have to be at it for a while to really climax from that though.
But slightly unrelated I can do the deed with my thighs since my thighs are big enough. if I lay on my side I can grab my junk and squeeze with my thighs and pull any way I want. it is honestly a really hot experience.
Hopefully that isn't TMI. haha
5 years

My belly is big enough I can rub my cock up against it if I am sitting up when I masturbate - it covers and envelops most of my shaft when I do that. I am not too big to reach myself, but it would be more difficult if I got much bigger - I would need some help in that case! :-) Stuffing, Jiggling and rubbing my huge gut also gets me excited, but not enough to cum by itself.
5 years

Many years ago I read an interview with a gentleman who had worked as a fat man in a circus side show. So to be clear, we're not talking someone slightly chubby, although in the photo he wasn't a size that would raise many eyebrows on this site. He explained he would rub a lubricant around his male member. Then lying down and facing up, he would start rocking back and forth, not needing his hands to do so (unless he was rocking his belly with his hands. It was my understanding the pressure of his heavy belly allowed enough friction against his erect penis allowed him to climax.
5 years

For me, there is nothing more arousing than rubbing, caressing and playing with my Belly
4 years