Gaining

Weight gain so far 2018

2018 is halfway passed. How much weight have you gained so far, this year? Has 2018 been a good year for you when we it comes to your weight gain journey? How far away are you from your short/long time goals, if you have any?

Please tell me. I'm very curious.
The best wishes.
5 years

Weight gain so far 2018

This year I’ve gained 18 pounds, put 3 inches on my gut, and passed my goal of 190 pounds. Still trying to decide what my next goal is. I’m thinking maybe 205 by the end of the year but I’m not sure. I have a physical job and me getting fatter is actually making my job tougher. I love and hate that aspect. Hopefully I don’t have to do as much physical labor soon and I can really pack on the pounds.
5 years

Weight gain so far 2018

I know I've got fatter, I've more rolls and my boobs extend right under my arms now. I have a lot of new fat around the top of my thighs and my pubic area is massively fat. Handfuls there. I'm outgrowing chairs I could fit in as I get wider and feeling my belly sway independently as I walk. So satisfying. It's hardly shown on the scale at all though so I'm having a good push at my gain. Tonight I'm sitting on my vibrator rubbing my belly with oil and finishing off a day of overeating with half a chocolate cake half a tub of cream and then I seem to have added 800 calories of Jaffa cakes while on here :-) my top belly is all pushed out with food and I think I can fit even more in my extended belly tomorrow. Determined to finish this year with a 70 inch belly and weighing over 300lb. Hopefully way over......
5 years

Weight gain so far 2018

I have gained at least 18, weighed at docs office last month. I don't think I will loose anything but I will keep growing the rest of the year. Woohoo
5 years

Weight gain so far 2018

Up 22lbs so far.
5 years

Weight gain so far 2018

I've gained 35-40 lbs by accident so far! I had dieted down to low 190s by December 2017 and now I'm 230. The doctor weighted me around 218 a few months ago and told me to lose weight... oops.
5 years

Weight gain so far 2018

Mostly lost weight. Hot summers I always lose 20 lbs or so.
5 years

Weight gain so far 2018

I've gained a grand total of 12 pounds to 136 since January (I have a light frame, I'm not rake thin). However my belly is up over 10 inches from my slim size of 26 inches to 36.5 my fattest, usually around a 30+ pound gain, but this time the scales are saying I've only gained 12. I don't seem to have much muscle tone now and my fat is all blubber, a summer of food and fun has turned my flat stomach into a growing wobbling gut!

I've just done a body fat test out of curiosity as I'm still light but fattening up, its around 30-32 percent which puts me into the overweight category already even if my BMI is 21!

I apparently need to put on another 18 pounds to reach a BMI of 25 to make being overweight official..
5 years