Gaining

Is liking your own weight gain innate, or can it be influences by external factors?

Despite what some wish-fulfillment stories say, so far it seems to me that someone either develops a desire to be fat on their own fairly on, or they don't develop it at all.

So I would like to ask you for personal experiences.

- FA: did it ever happen to you, that someone was not into gaining weight, but they later did get into it due to you showing support/persuasion/affection?

-Feedee: did it ever happen to you, that you didn't want to get fat, but the affection someone was showing you changed you into liking it?

I'm not talking about coming out of the closet. I'm talking about changing desires. Is it even possible, or are we hard wired from an early age to be either attracted to it or not?
5 years

Is liking your own weight gain innate, or can it be influences by external factors?

As an FA I can say I've always found fat more attractive.

Not a feedee but as a gainer I can say that I didn't always want to be fat but the more fat role models I had the more I wanted to be fat too.
5 years

This is a great thread! I have thought about this as well... a lot.

I have had a girlfriend a while ago that was able to gain weight really easily. When she was a teenager and shortly after (didn’t know her then) she would try every fad diet to lose weight and this messed with her metabolism later on. When we became serious I shared my desire of likin it when she gained weight. Which she seemed to still try and diet to lose after she first gained it. She all of a sudden began to keep gaining and playing into my love of her extra fleshy figure. It only did she tease me seductively with her gaining but she seemed to get into it as well.

It kind of makes sense early when someone posted that most have always had the fetish but they need some stimuli to bring it out. I think that is certainly true....I also believe there are varying degrees of the fetish. My wife as well as other women I have met seem to have the attitude “if you can’t been them why not join them” or on another phrase if I can’t lose weight easy enough why not just enjoy myself and the great food I want and have an appetite for and just eat it. My man likes me heavier and then we are all happy. My wive has done this over the years and just doesn’t fight it anymore and she also has seemed to not only accept her extra 50 Lbs. But she even seems like she likes her heavier figure better than her thinner figure now.

Has anyone else seen this happen?
5 years

Honestly I used to hate fat a long time ago in like middle school. Then one day I realized how much I was mesmerized by the jiggling of fat and soft round bellies. I was a FA for many years but I guess that’s now turned into me stuffing myself and so I can experience being fat myself. I love stuffing, bloating and comparing measurements and seeing how much fatter I’ve become. So I pretty much went from one extreme to another.
5 years

I have to say my appreciation for my own gain, maybe innate. I'm an FA, my wife is over two hundred pounds, and I'm about forty pounds overweight. I love the feel of my belly lying on my thighs and sticking out my belly is a joy.
5 years

[quote]MrCotyledon:
I believe my preference for fatter girls and becoming fat myself weren't necessarily innate, but certainly shaped early in my childhood. I had always struggled to gain weight as a young adult so I always preferred a partner on the heftier side.

My wife had problems with her weight since childhood and is now easily above 200 lbs, which is at least 60 lbs heavier than when we met. She easily gains weight and has blown up over the years, especially after our wedding. While she doesn't get turned on by weight gain and doesn't plan to gain more, I've noticed that the affection and encouragement I give her has made her much more comfortable and confident in her chubbier body.

Now that I'm older the possibility of being a gainer becomes much easier. I've been able to put on weight with less effort and get turned on by the idea of catching up to my wife's weight. I've always had the desire to gain myself but my life circumstances and body have changed to make it more feasible.

Now when my plump wife isn't around to squeeze and tease, I have a little back-up gut of my own to play with.[/quote

Does your wife like the bigger you? Does she know of your fetish with either her gaining? Or you gaining?
I was similar to you could never really gain easily a while back and them my metabolism changed and I was able to get bigger. A couple times I have accidentally gained at first and then intentionally to see how big I could get. The crazy thin was is my wife seemed to love it the bigger I got. She even was feeding g me extra fatting meals and more and more of them.
5 years

I transitioned to liking myself fat over the years but I am not totally sure whether it was really that I changed my mind or that I just acknowledged something I always wanted deep inside. I mean I always found chubby, curvy or fat women attractive from the moment I was old enough to be attracted to the opposite sex. And, I myself was always dieting, exercising, and starving... it wasn't until much later that I decided to let go to get fat myself... and then found that I loved it. I sometimes wonder if my early appreciation of fat women was some kind of projection of my own desire to be fat. At this point though I like fat on others and myself.

Another related story is one ex-girlfriend that absolutely hated fat and noticed every pound. While we were together, she put on about 10 lbs, which was noticeable on her short frame. She was uncomfortable at times but I think she liked it actually. I also put on a few pounds, which she hated and wanted me to lose, but at times she would change her mind and say she liked my belly because it was "useful" during sex. It was a funny struggle to witness and I suspect that if we stayed together longer that she might have changed her mind on fat all around.
5 years

MrCotyledon:
Yes, my wife does like the bigger me and is well aware of my fetish. She appreciates us being closer in weight because before I was scrawnier and she always looked bigger by comparison, although I know she doesn't fantasize about the weight gain. She doesn't mind it where I sit now.

She loves cooking big greasy meals at home and rubbing my belly. She'll poke it say "wow, you're getting quite the belly" and grips it when we kiss. She certainly knows how to turn me on. She may be trying to fatten me up passed the 200 lb. point. I'm still growing and a side-effect of all this extra food is going to put some weight on her too. It has undoubtedly ratcheted up the sex drive!

I agree with you...my wife seemed to like me having a big gut because it made her feel smaller I think. Also, it does tend to make them relax more and my wife would eat a lot more along with me and kept gaining as well.

As for the sex...my wife couldn’t get enough of me and my big belly. She started initiated sex all the time unlike before and it was almost an every night occurrence. She climaxed faster and had way more bigger orgasms....I got to imagine it had something to do with my be big belly and it turning her on. She. Ever came right out and said it....only a few times when she was slightly intoxicated. So I think she has fat fetish tendencies but they are not nearly as strong as mine.
5 years

I had thoughts about feedism early in life, but many don't. E.g. Cherries on Big Cuties. She gained ten pounds to please her boyfriend and to her surprise, really liked it. She ended up gaining a lot more.

I think feedism is a latent thing that can be awakened by experience. Some will never be into it whatever happens. But it may lie dormant in others, just waiting for the right occasion to become active.

The most common way this happens is the "accidental gain" scenario. Someone starts college, or quits sports, or gets a sedentary desk job, gains weight without meaning to, and suddenly realize they like it. Or perhaps it happens to their partner and they suddenly realize they like seeing gains in others.

But anyway, the feeder-initiated scenario, which is what happened to Cherries, is also pretty prevalent.
5 years