General

So who was playing with their belly at the grocery store in somerville!?

This past weekend, I was in the produce section of my local grocery store when I happened to notice a woman facing away from me. She was wearing very tight yoga pants, had a slight bulge over the waistband at her hips, and I could see it easily because she had her T shirt pulled up to just below her bra. She seemed to be contemplating something.

As I picked up the produce I needed, I arc’ed around that section and noticed the girl was still standing in the same position when I looked back. Now, however, I was in front of her and could see what she was contemplating.

She had an avocado in one hand, and seemed to be staring at it lost in thought, while the other hand was absent-mindedly playing with a tiny little roll on her belly! She gave her little roll one more deep grab and then snapped out of it, put down the avocado, and continued to shop. As she departed, i noticed that there was clearly a bit of cellulite showing through her yoga pants.

Was this any of you? I didn’t get a chance to say hi, but i was so struck by the experience I felt like I had to tell this story to a community who would appreciate it!

Hope it was fun to hear! Do let me know if it was you and you’d like to chat a bit, otherwise I’d love to hear similar experiences from the community smiley
5 years