Lifestyle tips

How to gain as much as possible in one week?

Try grazing, eat something pretty much every hour of every day
5 years

hesitantgainer:
I was wondering the best way to gain as much as possible in one week, any tips?
I looked at your profile and I guesstimate seeing your 19 you are fairly active. For you to gain just 2 lbs a week you would need to eat 3,480 calories per day. I doubt stuffing would help because your stomach needs to adapt. Gaining is not just stuffing yourself with junk food or takeout in great quantities for their calories IMO it will only make you sick.
5 years

hesitantgainer:
I was wondering the best way to gain as much as possible in one week, any tips?

Beer helps as does Cola. Liquid is fattening but less filling.
5 years

Baby Boy Jake,

I'm not sure that would happen on a normal weight person. I do know that a 200lbs person can be 300lbs in a year or less.

A 2lbs per week weightgain adds up to a very significant gain after a decent time. Gaining super fast is probably not worth the money or effort.
5 years

Big Boy Jake, suppressing testosterone will help you gain enormously. Look up foods which suppress testosterone such as soy products, beans, beer, wheat and liqurice.

Eating bread might be your key. First you become lethargic with no energy so you won't even have to try to burn fewer calories. Then you will crave the foods which are making you lethargic. All you will think about is your break times when you can snack on unhealthy food.

UPDATE
Testosterone is the enemy of weightgain. If you can suppress your 'T' then you can grow the moobs and the hips and the belly whilst becoming the lazy fat slob you wish you were.

More foods killing T
Pepermint or any sort of strong min will reduce T by about half in a week. Mint T is probably the most effective; www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peppermint-Herbal-Tea-The-Highest-Quality-Mint-Leaves-25g-900g-UK-Seller/142237378703

Flax Oil is like taking oestrogen the feminizing hormone;
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peppermint-Herbal-Tea-The-Highest-Quality-Mint-Leaves-25g-900g-UK-Seller/142237378703

I'm actually trying to increase my muscles so I am actively avoiding these things. I'm interested in how well this works for your gaining.
5 years

JackSteven:
Big Boy Jake, suppressing testosterone will help you gain enormously. Look up foods which suppress testosterone such as soy products, beans, beer, wheat and liqurice.

Eating bread might be your key. First you become lethargic with no energy so you won't even have to try to burn fewer calories. Then you will crave the foods which are making you lethargic. All you will think about is your break times when you can snack on unhealthy food.

UPDATE
Testosterone is the enemy of weightgain. If you can suppress your 'T' then you can grow the moobs and the hips and the belly whilst becoming the lazy fat slob you wish you were.

More foods killing T
Pepermint or any sort of strong min will reduce T by about half in a week. Mint T is probably the most effective; www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peppermint-Herbal-Tea-The-Highest-Quality-Mint-Leaves-25g-900g-UK-Seller/142237378703

Flax Oil is like taking oestrogen the feminizing hormone;
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peppermint-Herbal-Tea-The-Highest-Quality-Mint-Leaves-25g-900g-UK-Seller/142237378703

I'm actually trying to increase my muscles so I am actively avoiding these things. I'm interested in how well this works for your gaining.

How well would this work to stop erections?
5 years

I would think it would become much more difficult to get it up. Except all that extra blubber would be a turn on.

This is the reason why so many men now have ED. It's the feminising foods. The difference is you will be seeking these out to become a soy boy feminized man.
5 years