Stuffing

Stuffing question

Is it normal to feel high from over eating? Is it the rush of carbs/glucose? Or is there something wrong with me?

2 family pizzas down and 2 litres of coke so far.
5 years

Stuffing question

Yeah I usually feel amazing during a massive stuffing. I think its the stuffing itself that does it
5 years

Stuffing question

Yeas very normal
5 years

Stuffing question

I certainly am not qualified in any way when it comes to health studies... but I always imagined this situation being like a petrol engine in a car...

How much you eat in one sitting is like how hard you hit the throttle pedal...

What you eat is like what you put in the petrol... High sugar, energy is like additives in petrol that boost octane...

Soda, ice cream, milkshakes in large quantities (2-4 or more litres) in a sitting most certainly cause a euphoric feeling in many people.

I have also heard some say diabetes has an effect on this too... IDK though... It alwas was to me, like the body is like a machine and it goes into a crazy mode when you have a massive amount of 'work' for it to do.

Either way, it is a wonderful feeling ^_^
5 years

Stuffing question

The butterball seems to feel comfort after a nice day of grazing - and by grazing I mean two or three burritos and almost ten tacos. A look of contentment comes over his face. But during eating I've seen him simply lose control and it seems like a high.
5 years

Stuffing question

TheWhipHand:
The butterball seems to feel comfort after a nice day of grazing - and by grazing I mean two or three burritos and almost ten tacos. A look of contentment comes over his face. But during eating I've seen him simply lose control and it seems like a high.

FattenedUp:
Love your use of the word 'grazing;. smiley Brings to mind fat placid cattle eating away, peacefully and contentedly.

That's exactly how it is. smiley
5 years