General

Anyone else feel like they don't quite fit in here?

I think there's plenty of people on here who would like that too. smiley Not everyone is into someone getting truly massive. I've known others who like smaller sizes or don't mind varying sizes, and would be happy with someone with a smaller tummy to a huge belly. Role play within a relationship is always a possibility for people as well.
5 years

I like seeing skinny girls getting a bit chubby;-) that is my kink and what turns me on.

I don�t personally find massively fat attractive or sexy.

I know everyone is different and entitled to there own opinions and that is all good with me.

Don�t think that it is cool if people push there personal preferences or opinions on others. Especially if it is someone else’s body they are talking about.
5 years

I think it is sad that there are loads of women who don’t feel comfortable with there bodies because the media and society portrayals a certain body type as “attractive”

Obviously on this website things can be pushed to the other end of the scale so to speak.

I read an article once that explained the different breast shapes and sizes that have been “popular” over the last 100 years.

The funny thing was that at one point or another over those 100 years most women would have had ideal breasts.

The silly bit was that for the rest of the time those same women would have been out of fashion and could of felt insecure had they followed trends.

Don’t let anyone tell you how you should look, be confident in yourself, and as the saying goes beauty comes from within.

Bollocks to what people think, they are not in charge of your body you are.

If you want to eat healthy and exercise do it, if you want a slice of cake and a chubby belly go for it. Make your own mind up and you will be a stronger person. People will find you more attractive if you feel confident in yourself rather than chasing someone else’s ideal.
5 years

It does no good to call people with whom you disagree "Nazis". It cheapens and trivializes the word. If you feel the need to call someone a Nazi, you're probably wrong.
5 years

Yea. I don't really fit in here exactly either. Although not for the same reason. I like really, really fat chicks...but not really much into feeding. Like at all. She can eat whatever she wants, gain or don't gain, whatever. As long as she's happy with her body then I'm happy. But I'm really into massively fat women so it's really hard to find someone that big that isn't into the fetish.

Feabie was a pretty bad experience for me. Almost all of the women who were really big like I like used to it to make money. Which is fine if people will pay them for whatever reason that's their business and like you said "you do you, boo" but it's not for me. Also I got called racist on like day two and I honestly don't even know why. I got run off pretty quickly and I don't plan on going back. Seemed like everyone there was looking for a reason to dislike everyone else.

So I don't really fit in either place but at least people here are friendly. So I stay here. :-)
5 years

A lot of us don't quite fit in here. I am a married 67 year old male, on a website with a lot of younger single people. Unlike most, I am not looking for romance, to meet up, etc. For decades, I have been with BBWs who hated being BBW, including my current wife. It is just so refreshing and enjoyable to see that there are women who enjoy being fat, and some that want to get even fatter. I enjoy listening to or reading their stories.
5 years

It never occurred to me that someone who likes getting or being fat, or likes other fat people would not belong here.

Some people like massively fat, immobile. Others like me like being fat, but not massively so. It’s a spectrum.
5 years