Lifestyle tips

New to weight gain -- guy wants dirty talk?

I would say that he probably likes you for you as well as your physical appearance.

So you should play into It with him that you have been gaining weight but can’t seem to control your appetite. When you go out to dinner with him or even when you are not with him text him what you are eating and how much as well as over doing it with deserts and sweets.....this will surely make him very aroused. Also, if you are really eating a lot he will probably notice the gains but you can also try eating an extra amount in front of him and comment how big of a pig you are becoming and if you keep this up you are going to get really fat. If he is anything like us FA’s on this site I to weight gain with our women he will be totally aroused and you will turn him on something fierce. Hope this helps....I can give you some other good ones if you like this.
5 years

New to weight gain -- guy wants dirty talk?

Going to your profile, and seeing all of your posts, it seems like you only want to do what your boyfriend wants you to do. Do what YOU want to do. If he dumps you, would you be happy with the extra weight you've gained?
4 years