Lifestyle tips

Sleeping a lot more?

My gaining husband has put on about 15+ lbs last 6m and since then he has been sleeping so much, his job change in January went from almost all physical or driving in-between physical work to more of a less or moderately physical job. He comes home hours earlier and if nothing on the schedule or can he would prefer to rest / veg in-between snack and then dinner, play etc. Weekends he sleeps hours later in Morning and takes multi crazy naps in the day whenever time and then more rest in early evening... Lots of rest when and if possible. This is totally different from how he was before.

Just the extra weight taking a toll? Needs time to adjust?
5 years

Sleeping a lot more?

6m.... His new job hours are daytime, his length of work day is now 7-5:30 instead with 7--4:30PM Fridays w/ official lunch break at his desk or a work cot if needed. He fluctuates between standing more still on his feet with some heavy lifting of boxes and then to his office w/ a few 1/2 days a week in his car. Mentally, he has had to learn a lot and do lots of new things that I know has bogged him down.

He is up about 20min earlier. He stopped drinking any alcohol 2m ago too. We have tried too go to bed a little earlier.

His old job he did for 25yrs and was a lot more wear and tear on his Body, but less on mind. 8-6pm or 8-7pm or even later w/ an alternating Saturday he would work. He was driving nonstop and then doing his job where he drove to and depending, could be physically very straining.

He hasn't changed much how or what he eats drinks other than adding a milkshake in the late afternoons 4-5 times a week and he seems to finish his coffee more often. His new job I think I still a lot more relaxed, fun and social. He partakes in if there are donuts at work and brings snacks (Swiss rolls, potato chips etc) to have there. As usual, he doesn't eat breakfast and pretty much that is "non starter" between us for him to add. He then eats a lunch when he can take it might vary, at 1pm or 2pm or 3pm! Lunch is ft long subs, McDonald's, Tacos, burritos, barbecue....Other than that it is snacks at work.
5 years

Sleeping a lot more?

Could be, I do know that he says his new job is "new" even though it's in the same field it is all new and anytime it's something new he is learning or needs to really keep track he tells me he is bogged down mentally and needs to really keep his mind on that. We both have ADD as adults and I do get that.

With his added weight I have noticed ofcourse deeper breathing while resting (awake) and louder sleeping (snoring).

He is getting tested for some basics blood work etc. I have been a bit frustrated, although patient, but he has noticed a decline in his interest in Sex. Not because of me, but he openly mentioned wondering about his T count!!

Im glad very very glad he will have that looked at, but worried ofcourse just when he is wanting to gain he will talk with a "doctor" and they will have that weight talk b/c he will ofcourse have gained.
5 years

Sleeping a lot more?

It sounds like it could be many things, but I can attest to sleeping changes. Whenever I have taken a day off I notice the little husband has a little nap after lunch.
Part of my fattening him was to get him used to taking naps, and as he's gotten fatter he gets tired more easily. I have seen him eat a big lunch and then take a short nap before finishing up the chores.
5 years

Sleeping a lot more?

I can attest to stuff like this. Since I started working days, I’ve gained a bit of weight too
5 years

Sleeping a lot more?

I worked nights for years and now I find myself waking up in the middle of the night and eating. But a little extra weight isn’t so bad lol
5 years

Sleeping a lot more?

Since I started gaining I’ve been nothing but tired lol
5 years

Sleeping a lot more?

I think my subconscious is just giving into my growing body and letting me turn fat 😂😂😂
5 years