Extreme obesity

Fantastically speaking ... how fat would you be?

I’m 5’6” and and 215 lbs, and would go for 300+ lbs and 56-58” belly.
5 years

As big as possible, while still being able to keep my mobility (barely). smiley My guess would be a nice, fat, plump 900 lbs.
5 years

I would dream of being ~400 pounds. With most of the weight in my gut, moobs, and thighs. I’d love to see my gut covered in stretch marks. Realistically, I think I’ll see a max of 230 if I keep with my current profession.
5 years

To be honest not much else in my life is going on so since I enjoy food I decided to see if I can make it to 300 then from there set a higher goal. Eventually I would like to get to the point I'm immobile then I can say I accomplished what I wanted to do in life.
5 years

If we're going into fantasy land here, I want to be able to crush houses, the sky's the limit, especially in fantasy land haha
5 years

Too fat to get out of bed for sure!
5 years

My Fantasy FAT goal, 450-500lbs. Belly so Big! You just want to touch it.
5 years

375 would probably be ideal weight.

I know that's pretty tiny compared to some, but to me, that's where you can go no wrong.
5 years

Fantastically speaking (I'm just looking to add a bit at the momebt) I'd probably settle for like, 220. Enough for a nice rubbery gut that hangs down and jiggles but allows enough mobility to still kick ass smiley

For my partner -- man like 800 would be awesome. A giant belly to just fall in and snuggle~
5 years

I'm not interested in gaining myself but I often fantasize about getting a girl from a normal/slim size to let's say 300-350lbs.
5 years
12   loading