Extreme obesity

Fantastically speaking ... how fat would you be?

If I could magically get as fat as I wanted with no health or budget concerns ever... hmm, I would try for 500! I'm fairly tall and strong for a woman, so I think I could still walk (well, waddle) under the weight of that much fat. I don't want to be immobile or need a scooter, I just want to be covered in soft, plush, jiggly blubber with a beautifully large belly hang!
5 years

300lbs
5 years

I fantasize about growing so fat that my belly reaches the floor when I'm sitting. Then I gain until my belly reaches the floor even when I stand. Bigger and bigger as it presses more firmly on the floor.
5 years

Fantastically speaking? I'd love to be huge enough to fill a whole room. Taking up all the floor space like a heaving blob of fat, any furniture in there crushed under my massive girth~
5 years

Limits what I set for myself are actually growing, When I was under 200 kilos, I said myself 200 is limit. Then said 500 lbs is fine, Now when over 500 lbs, thinking that 250 kilos is fine to get, but not more.
So beeing completely honest, I am widening limits for not stopping my fattening life-style. LOL
5 years

Fantasy wise - probably 900+ just all belly and tits. Fat pinning me to a large bed, feet and hands starting to get swallowed up by the bulging fat around them. Unable to reach even my bellybutton, not that I could see it. As my chins and big fat cheeks would make it hard for me to turn my head very well. That would be the dream!
5 years

Malicieux:
Fantasy wise - probably 900+ just all belly and tits. Fat pinning me to a large bed, feet and hands starting to get swallowed up by the bulging fat around them. Unable to reach even my bellybutton, not that I could see it. As my chins and big fat cheeks would make it hard for me to turn my head very well. That would be the dream!
wow that would be great belly and boobs smiley
5 years

Fantastically speaking. Probably 2500 pounds hehe

My actual goal is 1000. I'm gonna eat until I die smiley
5 years

No limit, incredible, extreme, record breaking obesity. Too much fat for one person to take care.
5 years

I'm at 350 pound will go too at least 750 pounds the most
2 years
12   loading