General

What's your ideal vacation?

Personally, my idea vacation would be a week in a sun-soaked spot in the Mediterranean spent just soaking up the sun. My family used to go on those sorts of holidays to Spain or Portugal, and as a fit, active teen, I honestly found them kind of boring. But now? Now, a week in Greece or Cyprus spent just laying out like a beached whale and sweating in the sun sounds simply heavenly.

I'm picturing this big, white hotel under a scorching sun, with a big pool and a poolside bar, with slim, tanned girls in the pool and on the deckchairs. And I'd just be laying by the pool, feeling the sweat rolling off my belly and knowing that I had a week of just that ahead of me. I'd probably be too hot to do much else, other than roll off and waddle to the bar to chug down something before getting something to eat, and then letting it digest in the sun. Oh yeah, that sounds just about perfect!
5 years

My ideal vacation would be to go to a pacific island such as Nauru where most of the population is obese! Instead of having to worry about people judging me for my body, I would have to worry about if I'm eating enough food lol! In the end, 2 weeks over at Nauru would be perfect for me.
5 years

Hm, kinda hard to answer, I guess my ideal vacation would either be on a sunny beach with clear blue water, maybe somewhere in the Carribbean or Hawaii or somewhere, I think Haiti has some real nice places to be in vacations, or I might wanna go to Japan but I kinda would want to learn some Japanese first before I go just because I'd like to learn the language a little bit, either that or I would be in Greece, or maybe Italy, or Disney World
5 years

Somewhere I can gorge all day long on a wide variety of foods and come back home in a week 30 pounds heavier.
5 years