Story authors

The best thing i've ever written is on a fetish site?

I'm using a bit of hyperbole, I've written other things I'm quite proud of not-feederism related, but my current story I'm working on for this site (Dream Dungeon) is turning out to be stupid fun to write. And not just for the weight gain bits, though those are obviously delightful. I'm having the most fun just following where these characters take me...

I'm honestly proud of it and almost upset that I can't share it with my friends. But none of them are into this kinda stuff (... that I know of...) so I'm stuck with you all (kidding, kidding...)

Am I crazy to enjoy this so much or do any of you find yourself oddly just really loving writing fetish smut?
5 years

I've experienced this as well! My last Munchies story was a blast to write and I'm really proud of how it turned out. Same for 100 Days, the story I wrote just before it, which was an art trade/commission situation.

But yeah, I agree that it kinda sucks not being able to share some of these works more broadly. But I'm quite fond of the audience I've found. 😊

HUGE fan of Dream Dungeon, by the way. Please keep it up!
5 years

fatlantis:
I've experienced this as well! My last Munchies story was a blast to write and I'm really proud of how it turned out. Same for 100 Days, the story I wrote just before it, which was an art trade/commission situation.

But yeah, I agree that it kinda sucks not being able to share some of these works more broadly. But I'm quite fond of the audience I've found. 😊

HUGE fan of Dream Dungeon, by the way. Please keep it up!

Yeeeesssss, glad I'm not the only one. Writing is so fun, but mostly when you share it with people. I don't think I've yet cracked the nut on building a community here, but I probably don't write/come on consistently enough or something 🤔Or I'm needy and just want to talk about this more than others want to 😋

I'll have to check your stuff out soon!

And thank you! Very kind of you to say you like my work. I'm really happy with it, obvs. I plan to write it to completion, I just hope people like where it goes!
5 years