Gaining

Gaining starter pack!

I'm still new to the gaining part but the most overlooked advice is don't over do it or you end up getting sick and its not as enjoyable. I have noticed that I enjoy food more than I use to but I just slowly increase what I eat. Food wise heavy cream is good for gaining but not for everyone but high calorie protein shakes or mass gainers are another easy and good way. The most important part of gaining is making it all about the food and enjoying the journey well for me at least
5 years

Gaining starter pack!

Why the pie filling? Does it make for a good stuffing thing? Or is this just for making pies haha
5 years

Gaining starter pack!

Heavy cream, pasta, bread , chocolate!
5 years

Gaining starter pack!

chubbynate:
"Here's a list of some essentials.

1. A really good blender for making gainer shakes. If you like using nuts in your shakes get a pulverizing one like a Nutri Bullet, or a Ninja.

2. Buffet lists, menus, coupons etc. You need to know your options when eating out.

3. A good knowledge of calories counts in foods. Your phone is great for looking this up when ever you have a free moment.

4. Snack foods. Nuts, candy, cookies, donuts, etc. Keep them at arms length at all times.

5. Foods that you should have on hand.
Heavy cream, ice cream, chocolate syrup, nutella, peanut butter, pie fillings, coconut oil, weight gain shake powder, maltodextrine powder, fruits, nuts, cake and brownie mixes for cake shakes, cream cheese, cheese cakes, etc. Anything that's digestible, tasty, and loaded with calories.

6. The right attitude. Don't go too slow, don't over due it, and care not what others think of your size unless it's positive. And remember, no pain, no gain. It takes a little time and discipline to be able to drink a cheese cake through a beer bong but it's usually an amazing experience when you get there.

3500 calories is the magic number that one pound of new fat is created. So keep that number in your mind and do the math accordingly."

I think that this is very good advice about the food you will need when you start. However, I think that it is important to be in the right frame of mind and to approach gaining sensibly. First, you will need to know deep down that you are a gainer. You must be convinced and it is likely you have known this for a long time. That says nothing about your size now but about what turns you on and what you have always wanted to be. It is easier and more enjoyable if you can enrol a sensitive encourager to help you in the whole process. The first few months are not only the most difficult but the most important. This is the time that you will gradually alter how much you eat, what you eat and your attitude and response to food. Eating should be the most arousing thing that you do and it should become a compulsion.

As a start I would get rid of most of your clothes. Keep just a minimum. You are going to grow out of these soon enough and it is best to accept from the start that the size you are now is going to be a thing of the past.

Gaining is not an assault course. It should always be enjoyable. Yes, you must always have on your plate more than you think that you can possibly manage but if it makes you feel ill you have gone to far. You should feel pleasantly bloated and sated but not uncomfortable. In the first months I think a gainer shake is essential. It gives a strong calorific boost as you build up your appetite. Always include a couple of scoops of maltodextrin or dextrose as it makes it more effective. Ring the changes with these shakes. Even if you like a particular flavour, try others. Your gainer shake should be a glorious, unctuous night cap that you look forward to every night before you go to sleep. Try to have a minimum calorie intake a day. I set a target of 5,000 calories a day and usually exceeded it.

At first not much will happen. Then you will notice that your muscle definition will start to lessen and you will put on weight. In two or three months, if you are determined, you will start to notice the changes. your body will become softer and more rounded. Your belly will start to expand and roll over your waistband. You will find your clothes becoming tighter and they will need replacing. I threw away nearly all the clothes I grew out of; keeping just a few to map my progress and to wear if I wanted to look as if I was bursting out of my clothes. It will be in the early months, certainly the first year, when you will receive the most comments on your weight gain. If you are overweight or just becoming obese people often mention it. Once you are morbidly obese they are too embarrassed to do so. These comments should be a strong incentive for you to carry on.

After the first four to sixth months gaining should be largely effortless but that does not mean constant. There will be times when you will plateau. You will have greatly increased your intake and your appetite. The type of food you are now eating (principally junk food and food high in hydrocarbons, starch, sugar and fat) is really tasty and encourages you to eat more. It has an addictive quality that makes you want to eat more. You are likely now to crave food most of the time and find increasing satisfaction in gratifying that craving. You should be well on the way to becoming obese.

A word of warning. When you start you tell yourself that you can stop at any time you want, which of course you can. Once you have been gripped by the cravings for food and the amazing process of becoming much fatter, you will find it very difficult to turn back. Anyway, why would you? You are becoming the person you alwa
5 years

Gaining starter pack!

A LOT of foods you generally think are high in calories surprisingly are not as crazy as you think. It's what you add to those foods. Chips for example. 160 cal for a small bowl of Lays is really a drop in the bucket, But now add in French Onion dip that has quadruple the calories of the chips and now you got a real winner.

So always think of layering foods.
5 years

Gaining starter pack!

[quote]CloudPuff:
[quote]kevingainer:
chubbynate:
"Here's a list of some essentials.

1. A really good blender for making gainer shakes. If you like using nuts in your shakes get a pulverizing one like a Nutri Bullet, or a Ninja.

2. Buffet lists, menus, coupons etc. You need to know your options when eating out.

3. A good knowledge of calories counts in foods. Your phone is great for looking this up when ever you have a free moment.

4. Snack foods. Nuts, candy, cookies, donuts, etc. Keep them at arms length at all times.

5. Foods that you should have on hand.
Heavy cream, ice cream, chocolate syrup, nutella, peanut butter, pie fillings, coconut oil, weight gain shake powder, maltodextrine powder, fruits, nuts, cake and brownie mixes for cake shakes, cream cheese, cheese cakes, etc. Anything that's digestible, tasty, and loaded with calories.

6. The right attitude. Don't go too slow, don't over due it, and care not what others think of your size unless it's positive. And remember, no pain, no gain. It takes a little time and discipline to be able to drink a cheese cake through a beer bong but it's usually an amazing experience when you get there.

3500 calories is the magic number that one pound of new fat is created. So keep that number in your mind and do the math accordingly."

I think that this is very good advice about the food you will need when you start. However, I think that it is important to be in the right frame of mind and to approach gaining sensibly. First, you will need to know deep down that you are a gainer. You must be convinced and it is likely you have known this for a long time. That says nothing about your size now but about what turns you on and what you have always wanted to be. It is easier and more enjoyable if you can enrol a sensitive encourager to help you in the whole process. The first few months are not only the most difficult but the most important. This is the time that you will gradually alter how much you eat, what you eat and your attitude and response to food. Eating should be the most arousing thing that you do and it should become a compulsion.

As a start I would get rid of most of your clothes. Keep just a minimum. You are going to grow out of these soon enough and it is best to accept from the start that the size you are now is going to be a thing of the past.

Gaining is not an assault course. It should always be enjoyable. Yes, you must always have on your plate more than you think that you can possibly manage but if it makes you feel ill you have gone to far. You should feel pleasantly bloated and sated but not uncomfortable. In the first months I think a gainer shake is essential. It gives a strong calorific boost as you build up your appetite. Always include a couple of scoops of maltodextrin or dextrose as it makes it more effective. Ring the changes with these shakes. Even if you like a particular flavour, try others. Your gainer shake should be a glorious, unctuous night cap that you look forward to every night before you go to sleep. Try to have a minimum calorie intake a day. I set a target of 5,000 calories a day and usually exceeded it.

At first not much will happen. Then you will notice that your muscle definition will start to lessen and you will put on weight. In two or three months, if you are determined, you will start to notice the changes. your body will become softer and more rounded. Your belly will start to expand and roll over your waistband. You will find your clothes becoming tighter and they will need replacing. I threw away nearly all the clothes I grew out of; keeping just a few to map my progress and to wear if I wanted to look as if I was bursting out of my clothes. It will be in the early months, certainly the first year, when you will receive the most comments on your weight gain. If you are overweight or just becoming obese people often mention it. Once you are morbidly obese they are too embarrassed to do so. These comments should be a strong incentive for you to carry on.

After the first four to sixth months gaining should be largely effortless but that does not mean constant. There will be times when you will plateau. You will have greatly increased your intake and your appetite. The type of food you are now eating (principally junk food and food high in hydrocarbons, starch, sugar and fat) is really tasty and encourages you to eat more. It has an addictive quality that makes you want to eat more. You are likely now to crave food most of the time and find increasing satisfaction in gratifying that craving. You should be well on the way to becoming obese.

A word of warning. When you start you tell yourself that you can stop at any time you want, which of course you can. Once you have been gripped by the cravings for food and the amazing process of becoming much fatter, you will find it very difficult to turn back. Anyway, wh
5 years

Gaining starter pack!

All of this is true evolution takes time
5 years