Story authors

Which story should i write?

So I posted a story called Fat Love in the stories section a bit ago, the first official I guess fat story I've done and posted. I wanna write another one but I don't know which one to write first and I need a little help deciding.

1. This is one about a 26 year old woman who goes to her friend's party and finds an old classmate from her old highschool that she went to where she was valedictorian. This guy her old classmate was one of the most popular in school but was also one the biggest a holes she had ever met and as usual there's always somebody who wants to make your miserable and that's what this guy did along with others. Surprise she meets the guy at her friend's party and it turns out that he also lives in her apartment building, you'd think that it would be awkward and everything, but instead female lead soon finds out something very interesting about him, that he has always wanted to be bigger.

2. This one entials fantasy and magic and all of that with the story centering around female main character of 21 who divulge in her inner desires and get fat as well as telling about her journey to fatness and where she ends up, this story may or may not end up shirt idk, I never know until I start writing these things XD

3. This one is kinda generic but I do like stories like this as long as they're done well, this one is about a male werewolf who gets found by a lone werewolf and taken in and taken care by him. Werewolf A, the one who's injured does not know where he is and had been separated from his pack but it is no shape whatsoever to be going anywhere, so both werewolves end up spending quite the bit of time together, learning about each other and growing closer together and eventually becoming friends, that's all I have for now I'll figure out the rest later XD

If you think I should do one of these just comment the number of the one you think I should do
5 years

Of the three the third sounds fun but is the weakest. First and second offer wonderful opportunities to explore the fetish from a woman's point of view.

However seems the first listed is the one you've spent the most thought on...plus you listed it first.

And being me, uas a bhm/fa/feedee, that's the one i'd most enjoy reading from a woman's perspective.

Built4com4t
5 years

Built4com4t:
Of the three the third sounds fun but is the weakest. First and second offer wonderful opportunities to explore the fetish from a woman's point of view.

However seems the first listed is the one you've spent the most thought on...plus you listed it first.

And being me, uas a bhm/fa/feedee, that's the one i'd most enjoy reading from a woman's perspective.

Built4com4t

The first one I've definitely put more thought into, the last one I'm still pretty much working on, I'm still trying to work out kinks
5 years

Kinks are the best part ;-) looking forward to reading what you come up with.

B
5 years

Built4com4t:
Kinks are the best part ;-) looking forward to reading what you come up with.

B

😂😂 Thank you~ I do love writing stories after all smiley
5 years