Story authors

Dimensions weight room

Does anyone else miss the collection of weight gain stories from the dimensions magazine website? I heard that the archive is no longer available. And sadly it is true. Hundreds of weight gain stories (some of my favorites) are now lost. Does anyone have any backup copies or anything saved? I loved some of those weight gain stories. Especially one called "Getting fat with friends". I know it's probably lost so I'm working on re-writing it myself. I'm hoping to complete it within a few weeks. Don't know who the original author was, but I wish i could give them credit for the reboot I'm writing.
5 years

Dimensions weight room

I remember that one!!
5 years

Dimensions weight room

They might still be available via the Wayback Machine.
5 years

Dimensions weight room

Thank you Saphiel Sir!! I will try that! I forgot about that site
5 years

Dimensions weight room

Thank you so much!! I found all of the stories I thought were gone!
5 years

Dimensions weight room

leaflebelle:
Thank you so much!! I found all of the stories I thought were gone!

No worries! smiley
5 years

Dimensions weight room

For posterity

web.archive.org/web/20170522043836/http://dimensionsmagazine.com:80/Weight_Room/stories.html
5 years

Dimensions weight room

Thank god they're still somewhere!😁

I remember my first foray into this community (before being old enough to join Dims as a member) was through those stories on that page.
5 years

Dimensions weight room

Best stories EVER!! Man I used to love digging thru these by title. The ol two columns. I recently tried finding these recently and couldn't. Thank you for the bump and this reminder!
5 years

Dimensions weight room

This link should be pinned at the top of the forums.
XD
5 years
12   loading