General

Anime

Anime preference, don't have one, I watch what I watch and enjoy what I enjoy
5 years

Anime

For me I watch a bit of anything and everything and whatever catches my eye. Always a fan of a good rom-com though.
5 years

Anime

I'm a lover of most anime new and old along with the out there stuff. My large collection speaks volumes to this. Pardon the manga joke there. Lol

Admittedly I'm more in tune with some of the aged anime since I pretty much only have seen what I've collected with some exceptions here and there.

As for a plus sized lover that I am. I have been in the works of making a how to draw manga plus sized gals and beyond. It is taking a lot pf time to create and design said comprehensive tutorial book as I'm pulling from all sources I can find for all shapes and sizes and then some.
5 years

Anime

Slice of life type stuff is probably my favorite. Mind numbing shows about cute girls living their lives. I find it relaxing.

I watch and enjoy all sorts of genres though.
5 years

Anime

I’m more of a movie person than series. Mainly Studio Ghibli (Totoro & Spirited Away are my favorites), but I also love Paprika and Interstellar 5555.
5 years

Anime

Huge Leiji Matsumoto and Riyoko Ikeda fan. Galaxy Express 999, Queen Millennia, Rose of Versailles and Dear Brother are some of my favorite series.
5 years

Anime

Ones I enjoyed were Suesie No Garagantia, Xam'ed, Shaman King, Ranma 1/2, and others smiley
5 years

Anime

#1 Gundam (orginals)
#2 DBZ
#3 Sailor Moon
#4 Hellsing
#5 Vampire Hunter D
5 years

Anime

equivalentexchange:
Recently checked out Castlevania on Netflix. It�s actually surprisingly good.

Notice any similarities with Vampire Hunter D?
5 years

Anime

nofbar:
Notice any similarities with Vampire Hunter D?

equivalentexchange:
I�ve never heard of that one. Is it on Netflix?

I don't know. It was made in 1985. I noticed that Castlevania's art style is very similar.
5 years
12   loading