Extreme obesity

At what point does a feeder become uninterested...

Maybe they just get bored? like some people will jump from hobby to hobby. or get a gym membership and then after a month or so stop going.(wrong example here i know... i know..)
Some people have a personality that keeps them going... others can only stay interested for so long?
5 years

Feederism is extremely hard to keep going for long term.

People with no real life experience always have big fantasies in their head. Well, the thing is that you can blow through all of these things in a couple of weeks if you find a feedee who is just as passionate as you are.

You can only do something for the first time, once.

This is why online relationships fall apart too. Once the thrill is gone and you've done everything you have in your head has been tried to both parties acceptable limits...then what?

Weight gain isn't like other fetishes. It requires commitment from both sides. If she gets bored, he's gonna pick up on that and everything grinds down until no one wants do it anymore.

The point where a feeder becomes uninterested doesn't only depend on how big the feedee gets.

Like any relationship, this takes a lot of work from everyone. Not one person should ever be expected to do everything.

Feederism takes several different forms, too. Everyone's relationship is different. Some people just have a goal they want to reach. Others have no limits. Some just want to be stuffed on occasion.

You need to know who you are and what you're looking for. Don't find a really old school feeder who has huge plans if you just want to gain 38 pounds and that's it.

Find one that is compatible with you and be clear about what you want.

Also feederism purity is might as well be a fetish death sentence in most cases. I don't know why but lots of people seem to be into this, and nothing else. I don't know how that works. Variety is important.

Don't be afraid to branch out and explore. Lots of things mix well with this and you just never know what is going to bring the spark back. The more options you have, the better your chances are.

A feeder can only be as interested as you are, and you can only be as interested as the feeder. If you're really lucky, you find someone who can keep finding ways to keep things interesting for a long, long time.
5 years

Well I openly admit to being a feeder encourager. I personally have no upper limit to the size of my partner and would happily see her immobile and for me to become her carer. But it is not my body and my health, nor is it my life's decision to control or put another human beings every day life into a situation that she is not fully 100% happy with. So if and when she reaches her personal limit, then that has to be final. That is where love and respect becomes a full loving honest relationship.
5 years

Well I openly admit to being a feeder encourager. I personally have no upper limit to the size of my partner and would happily see her immobile and for me to become her carer. But it is not my body and my health, nor is it my life's decision to control or put another human beings every day life into a situation that she is not fully 100% happy with. So if and when she reaches her personal limit, then that has to be final. That is where love and respect becomes a full loving honest relationship.
5 years

Tiapet:
Well said BBWCreator82...very well said.

So how do you handle feederism purity?

If you're forced to be a straight edge. Just set goals, take your time and don't push it.

Make it as special as you can instead of an everyday thing.

I'd highly encourage you to branch out, though.
5 years

Just my opinion,, We live in a society that shames obesity. Everywhere you go it is diet, diet diet. I'm sure that a lot of us here have gone on a diet. For most it is a losing proposition. Whether your successful or not at losing weight, in the end the weight goes back on. Dieting is not a pleasurable experience.
Now, the question you need to ask yourself is,,, Do I you want to constantly be on a diet and feel miserable or eat what you desire and be happy and
be with someone that likes how you fill out with all extra Lbs. ???????
5 years

Wow. I never thought of that. Never even considered him getting bored and leaving. I have to say I stopped gaining for about a year now and my fianc� is still as into me as he always has been. Is he disappointed that Im not gaining like I was? Yes, but he knows we are taking it slow. We will start gaining again. I know he has a fantasy of me coming down the aisle in a tight, skimpy, Fat rolls flowing over white dress on a scooter because I am so morbidly obese I cant walk. He fantasizes about be being immobile so I am 100% dependent on him. Right now that�s not a reality for us but we still have fun with our feedings. Hes been adding in new things for me to do since Im not gaining as fast and he is enjoying this for now.
5 years

wolfen:
It could also end because "too big".
To me if I'm not in a relationship with said feedee. Then I'd help to what ever size. That being said in a relationship with said feedee I'd like them to stop before walking become a no go. I'd still love to travel with my mate.

I agree. Not judgmental at all' but I would still want to be able to lead my life
5 years

Tiapet:
I posted this in the wrong forum previously...I think.

I asked this of a feeder who had on their profile that they were single because their ex stopped gaining..... My message to them is below

Hello I hope your day is lovely. I was wondering... How big did your ex grow before she stopped gaining and you lost interest?

I am asking because it fascinates me to understand whether feederism is based on actual emotional connection or purely selfishness...If you don't continue growing...I will leave. Does it then become emotionally abusive because your feedee actually cares for you and becomes willing to surpass their limits in order to not be dumped?

Just wondering...

So my 2nd question: Is a Feeder truly a FA or simply out for their own selfish thrill until the ride ends?

It's always a spectrum. Every large group of human beings contains monsters, predators, and people that have mental illness and/or dysfunction. Groups like ours that are so tabooed tend have a moderately higher number visible for several reasons imho:

1. A taboo will tend to push many people that are toward the saner end of the spectrum into the closet in some form.
2. Being tabooed for something inherent to yourself tends to make you both less stable and less willing to follow social norms.
3. The internet is mostly anonymous, and so people have less inhibitions
4. People that are less-inhibited in general also tend to express themselves in places and cultures like this in higher proportion and at higher "volume".

"Feeder" is just another sexual classification, and probably includes just about every type of person imaginable. Certainly the breadth of story and experience material I've read over the last 20 years suggest as much to me. Unfortunately, in a society where excess calories is infinitely more common and thus more commonly dangerous that insufficient calories, weight gain (and, for that matter, fat admiration) is commonly considered unhealthy, and thus anyone willing to forgo such... knowledge... is both exceptionally counterculture and of the opinion that the weight gain of their partner beyond whatever arbitrary point is more important than their health beyond whatever arbitrary point.

Now that the extremes are out of the way, I will say that I self-identify as a feeder, and though infinite weight gain does lead to inevitable death, the truth is neither infinite nor inevitable: It is gray, like almost everything else. Fat, feeding, and even weight gain can absolutely have appropriate and reasonable roles in a loving and otherwise-normal relationship, just like any kind of sexuality, just like bdsm or loving feet or being gay, imho. It is those terms, "reasonable" and "loving" that are the important part. Just like in bdsm, safe, sane, consenual, and have a safe word. And, of course, act like an adult, and learn how to channel your needs in ways and to degrees that are creative rather than potentially destructive.

Personally, I love fat and I love the idea of creating fat on a partner, but I have channeled passions into my own mind to shape myself in sane ways, like being wholly satisfied with seeing fat on a partner, especially fat I've created, without having to constantly create more. Or being able to channel needs into wonderful sites like this, where they can be let out in talking with like minded people, roleplaying, fantasy, or writing stories that are far beyond anything that will be possible in my lifetime. I find that sci-fi and fantasy and speculative fiction in general, even horror (XD), are natural partners with tabooed and potentially morally-ambiguous genres like this one. Reality can be a bitch, but it is something we all live in - best to get used to it and figure out how to get by and be happy without making things worse... and, perhaps, in doing so, even make things better.

Wow. That was a rant, haha
4 years