General

Fetish/preference signs

Hi!

I've seen this in other forums and I don't know, if that was already discussed here.

I would LOVE to know if there are other people around me share my fetish/preference IRL, so there should be some sort of sign like the fetish handkerchiefs in the gay community.

It should be something small and uncompromising.

I've already read about this idea and I'd like to suggest a donut. It could be on a keychain or a jewelry or something.

And with it's topping it could describe the wearer's preference (FA/feeder/feedee/gainer/bloater/etc)

As FF is the biggest forum I know about our topic, we should settle on something and start doing it here.

What's your opinion?

Have a nice day!

F
5 years

Fetish/preference signs

I had an idea for this again.

Do you know these loom bands (rainbowfun.com.au/shop-by-category/rainbow-loom/loom-bands/)? We could use a bracelet made out of loom bands in the colours of the feederism flag (wipipedia.org/index.php/Adipophilia_Pride_Flag).

Any more ideas?
5 years

Fetish/preference signs

I wish to hell and back that we could have something like this. I even posted my own thread about it a while ago. But when it comes to demographics; how do we get everyone in this community, and all the related websites, to be on board? I'd love to hear ideas.

One might be to get the creators/moderators of each feederism-related website to adopt a banner, symbol, secret phrase, a colour-scheme?

Websites are literally the only common grounds of communication we share. Posts and discussions aren't enough. Once some sort of symbol/whatever is agreed upon, the next step is to make sure EVERYONE sees it. Without maximum visibility, we may as well wave an invisible flag.

Maybe we should compile a list of all possible sites. I'll start:

-Fantasy Feeder
-Reddit (/r/stuffers , /r/gainers)
-Deviant Art (all the different feederism groups)
-Feabie
-StufferDB
-Curvage
5 years

Fetish/preference signs

Hi!

Yes, you are totally right. Also, this forum doesn't seem to be the hotspot of the site, so we have to make this post heard while chatting.

About your list: I know there are some Discord channels, but I don't know, how alive they are.

There was a german board, wohlbeleibt.de, but it seems to be dead. There's also a german dating site, mollylove.de, but it seems to ignore the common fetish.

We should also prepare a template post, so members of fellow communities can just copy and paste it.

Let's get this thing on the road!

I just had another thought: the feederism flag, as I read it, has colors for every subfetish. One might make the section for the kink (s) they have broader than the other ones to give other folks irl another hint.

Cheers
Fs
5 years

Fetish/preference signs

While this forum might not be the main hotspot, it's one of many. We are all over the place. Best we can do is try to influence each main hotspot to incorporate it somehow.

Discord definitely has many channels. There'd have to be compiled somewhere.

I can't prepare a template post right now. But creating a shared google document might be the way to go about this. Slowly chip away at a statement or something.
5 years

Fetish/preference signs

I will wrap up a graphic explaining the colored bands when I have some time and prepare a document.

About discord: there's this list, but it's definitely not exhaustive:

reddit.com/r/gainers/comments/7wps0e/fatfeederism_discords_the_comprehensive_list/

I also send hiccupx a pm about this post. Don't know if he has contact with admins of other communities.
5 years

Fetish/preference signs

It seems like we already have a flag and colours, so it's just a case of members starting to adopt this like the gay community has adopted their gay pride flag and colours.

In the same way they do, we could use the colours to decorate anything we like, jewellery, mugs, clothing etc. I like the symbol of the doughnut, which gives it extra meaning. Go ahead and start getting your t-shirts printed up, or add oit as a logo in the corner on your pic uploads here. The besst way to get it adopted is to start using it. Here's a quick GIF I made, combining the colours and doughnut ideas:
5 years
attachment

Fetish/preference signs

You missed the heart in the center. I'm preparing additional badges to use as a suggestion.
5 years

Fetish/preference signs

fs_69_mailme:
You missed the heart in the center. I'm preparing additional badges to use as a suggestion.

The heart in the center seems superfluous. To me, the colors themselves in that order would suffice.
5 years

Fetish/preference signs

Oooo I'm loving the responses this thread is getting. I really hope this finds enough momentum to take off, because it clearly hasn't before, to the extent that it reaches as many eyes as possible...

fs_69_mailme:
I will wrap up a graphic explaining the colored bands when I have some time and prepare a document.

About discord: there's this list, but it's definitely not exhaustive:

reddit.com/r/gainers/comments/7wps0e/fatfeederism_discords_the_comprehensive_list/

A graphic would be glorious. If it's right, we could go on a mini crusade and start a thread about it on as many boards as we can think of.

hiccupx:
we could use the colours to decorate anything we like, jewellery, mugs, clothing etc. I like the symbol of the doughnut, which gives it extra meaning.

fs_69_mailme:
You missed the heart at the center.

nofbar:
The heart in the center seems superfluous.

I'm not sure where I stand on having a heart or no heart. The argument might point us back to the "officiality" of the original fetish wiki page, or the "ingenuity" of taking it into our own hands and making something new.
5 years
123   loading