General

Fetish/preference signs

In my eyes, the heart could describe an overall love for the feedist lifestyle. This could be the sign for people, who are not directly into this kink, but who would like to show their overall support and respect.
5 years

Fetish/preference signs

fs_69_mailme:
In my eyes, the heart could describe an overall love for the feedist lifestyle. This could be the sign for people, who are not directly into this kink, but who would like to show their overall support and respect.

Bigfatbellyfan:
Curious, what do you consider the "Feedist Lifestyle"?

I definitely have my own variation of a "Feeder Lifestyle".

I guess it might have to be one those broad, undefinable things that you can't atomize, like how many "lifestyles" there are under the LGBTQ+ banner. I don't think having a banner or icon for fat appreciation means we have to constrain everything under it to a single lifestyle. That's the neat thing about symbols. They can denote a range of things at once.
5 years

Fetish/preference signs

Yup, that's what I meant. Something to say "I'm generally okay with the kink"

I can't imagine some celebrity wearing that at the Oscars, but still... 😀
5 years

Fetish/preference signs

I just started with the graphics, but after checking out the color scheme again, I noticed, that at least not the subfetishes of this site (fa, feeder, feedee, gainer, foodie) are not completely mapable to the feederism pride flag.

The colors there mean:

Black: Dom/sub, leather, lace, s/m and the like
Vanilla: fat preference
Strawberry: stuffing
Brown: weight gain
Heart: fat admiration/appreciation

Any ideas about how to manage that? Should each community map their own chosen subfetishes to the colors? Should we broaden/change the color scheme?

Thanks

Kisses
Fs
5 years

Fetish/preference signs

fs_69_mailme:
I just started with the graphics, but after checking out the color scheme again, I noticed, that at least not the subfetishes of this site (fa, feeder, feedee, gainer, foodie) are not completely mapable to the feederism pride flag.

The colors there mean:

Black: Dom/sub, leather, lace, s/m and the like
Vanilla: fat preference
Strawberry: stuffing
Brown: weight gain
Heart: fat admiration/appreciation

Any ideas about how to manage that? Should each community map their own chosen subfetishes to the colors? Should we broaden/change the color scheme?

Thanks

Kisses
Fs

As far as preferences site-to-site go, I'm not convinced everything needs to be included. If we were to forget for a moment about all these related sites, hell, even forget that the internet exists -- what 5 to 10 preferences would we write on a list? We can't give every single preference a colour, because we'd just end up with a banner featuring every colour on the hex-code sheet and looking like a muddy mess. While you and I might be able to answer the 5 - 10 core preferences ourselves, we of course must consider different opinions. It almost calls for some sort of widespread poll. Problem is, that's a lot of hard work to start, maintain, manage and wrap. It's likely we wouldn't even get the best participation rate, either.

I'm aware I've just presented a problem without contributing towards a solution, but I really am stuck on that one.
5 years

Fetish/preference signs

You are right.

I came up with the idea of allowing the users to choose a percentage amount of the colors. So one can give more or less priority to the individual aspects. Like dom feeders might give black and brown more weight (pun intended) and FAs could make the heart bigger.

Maybe that'll work as a first draft at least.
5 years

Fetish/preference signs

fs_69_mailme:
You are right.

I came up with the idea of allowing the users to choose a percentage amount of the colors. So one can give more or less priority to the individual aspects. Like dom feeders might give black and brown more weight (pun intended) and FAs could make the heart bigger.

Maybe that'll work as a first draft at least.

It's so impressive the amount of work you're putting into this already. It's a good idea, the voting percentage thing. Has democratic elements.
5 years

Fetish/preference signs

Mapping each sub-kink to a colour is making a problem out of nothing, imo. We've already got the kinks and we've already picked the colours, based on the original flag. Why map anything to anything?

It's not like someone is going to wear a flag that's just one colour and say that it's a more specific feederism flag. They'll wear the whole flag and tell people "I accept all of this but actually I'm only into this bit of it" instead

Also - mapping non-feedist kinks to a colour seems counterintuitive to me. You've mapped black to BDSM related stuff, but that's got nothing to do with feederism at all. There's already a BDSM Pride and Leather Pride flag. Have the feederism colours just be for feederism. There's nothing stopping someone from wearing more than one flag.
5 years

Fetish/preference signs

marakinsis:

Also - mapping non-feedist kinks to a colour seems counterintuitive to me. You've mapped black to BDSM related stuff, but that's got nothing to do with feederism at all. There's already a BDSM Pride and Leather Pride flag. Have the feederism colours just be for feederism. There's nothing stopping someone from wearing more than one flag.

Actually this is a good point. BDSM is not what comes to mind when I think of feederism.
5 years

Fetish/preference signs

S/M didn't strike me at first, too.

But after I have... um... played with some people, I actually think, that S/M IS really some minor ingredient for some.

I used the feederism pride flag just to have something to start with. We can always change that.

Anyways, I just wanted to share the first impression I've cramped together. There's still missing a lot, but the first things can be seen.

Currently, this is a service, that is configured using its URL. There are currently two badge types:

A striped one:
https ://feederismbadge.herokuapp.com/badge-stripe.svg

and a round one:
https ://feederismbadge.herokuapp.com/badge-round.svg

You can also use the .png-ending to get a pixel image instead of a vector one.

In the query part of the URL, you can specify fractional amounts from 0-1 for the different features. The parameters for each color are:

black
strawberry
vanilla
chocolate

You can also use the parameter heart to modify the intensity of the heart.

So, this here is something for someone, who is mostly into gaining, a light FA and doesn't like s/m:

https ://feederismbadge.herokuapp.com/badge-stripe.svg?black=0&strawberry=1&heart=0.3

There are still some bugs and it's currently lacking a user-friendly UI of course (I'm thinking of dials to set with additional info text and such). Just wanted to give you guys some info about the process.

cheers
fs

P.S.: I've added an additional whitespace after the https so that the ff forum ui doesn't abbreviate the link
5 years
123   loading