Stuffing

Stuffing and gaining this month

skyFTMfeedie:
Last time i did this i gained 20 pounds in three days, now im going a whole month.

august:
Wow, you would need to eat around 25,000 calories per day to gain that much weight (70,000 calories plus around 6-9k for daily maintenance). That is an insane amount of food!

Perhaps somebody could come up with a sample meal plan? I cannot imagine eating that much in such a short period of time.
5 years

skyFTMfeedie:
Last time i did this i gained 20 pounds in three days, now im going a whole month.

august:
Wow, you would need to eat around 25,000 calories per day to gain that much weight (70,000 calories plus around 6-9k for daily maintenance). That is an insane amount of food!

Also, this this doesn't sound fishy at all. No pics, one post ever. That single post is asking for people to send money while making a pretty extraordinary claim about gaining 20 pounds in 3 days. Sign me up!
5 years

I've "gained" 20lbs in a few hours before. Of course once the food and water ran its course I lost that weight.

It's physically impossible to gain that much fat in such a short span of time, this person is just some weirdo scammer.
5 years