Fat experiences

Fat gelato woman

Once in a while I take my coworkers out to a charming gelato place- sometimes we work up to ten hours or more. Over the past couple months I've noticed one of the young ladies working there is getting so plump. Her shirt was tight on her chubby little belly, and she bumped into the counter a little. Her jeans looked ready to pop off her.
I really just wanted to take her out for a huge dinner and/or make her eat an entire bin of that gelato, and watch the buttons on the jeans just fly off. (The employer would probably frown on that. smiley
I can't wait to see if she gets fatter as time goes on.
5 years

Fat gelato woman

Maybe a little friendly encouragement.
5 years

Fat gelato woman

Two weeks later... any update? I hope you took her out for gelato or other desserts 😉
5 years

Fat gelato woman

If you couldn't feed her gelato, then feed it to us! lol
5 years

Fat gelato woman

Haha
*digital feeding of gelato*

I haven't been back, but it will be interesting to see what happens if she's still there.
5 years

Fat gelato woman

Google is not correct. There's a difference in preparation, and fat content. Your profile lists Italy as being where you are - aren't you from there, or are you living there?
5 years

Fat gelato woman

Of course. I think they taste so differently from each other. But Google is being ridiculous. Ice cream is much heavier and thicker.
I spent a month in Milan and Venice which was absolute heaven. What art of Italy are you from?
5 years

Fat gelato woman

No, of course. In Portland, however, there are several non industrial kinds I've tried. Portland tries to be more natural in their ingredients. Due to shall we say looser regulations, however, it wouldn't surprise me if an artificial colour got included.
5 years

Fat gelato woman

I add also that artisan ice cream in south Italy is a lot different from the rest of Italy and Europe. It s not paid by the numbers of scoop. So usually is bigger
5 years

Fat gelato woman

I never thought about it, but you are right. Either way, it's definitely one of my favourite treats.
There's definitely a difference between ices in Germany and all other countries. Guess you have all figured out my own Achilles Heel!
5 years