Fat experiences

Slowing walking pace, more restraining movements, body space changes, etc

I’ve been noticing I’m finding it harder to jump over things, sometimes not making it high enough and tripping and stumbling, I tried working out the other day and I couldn’t do more than a couple pull ups. I’ve been noticing that I’ll frequrntly bump my belly into stuff and I’ll try fitting places that I barely fit through anymore. My legs now rub together and I’m getting some pretty rad stretch marks on my upper thighs. Not to mention I’ve went up 2 pant sizes in the last 8 months. And a shirt size after a coworker made a remark about me wearing the tightest shirts I could find. I never realized how tight they were lol.
5 years

Took my family to a massively large museum yesterday for Labor Day - 17 acres of walking. And this was officially the very first time that my once fit wife had to sit down at every single bench we passed and ultimately had to throw in the towel. Her feet hurt and I couldn't believe how drained she was – she ran a marathon 3 years ago!

2/3 the way through she had to give up and join 20-30 other massively plump women in this common resting area while the leaner dads all took the hyperactive kids through the complex. Was great to see the women on the benches all resting their arms on their massive bellies. Such princesses. It was definitely a "you've arrived" fatty moment. She got an epic sushi dinner to reward her for her long day!
5 years

Last night after dinner I told the little butterball to get me a drink, and as he did so I noticed he's moving much slower these days. The fattest part of him used to just be his belly, but now he has grown in other places as well, and he lumbered into the kitchen and eventually came back with a drink.
It was surprising to see how much he has changed
5 years

one of my favorite things is observing these kind of changes with my growing partners... slowness is the easiest to see, and getting up from a seat... but i also love seeing them have to sit further from a table, to make room for a growing belly... or no longer being able to get close enough to the cupboards to reach higher shelves...

the best, i think, is when they start to need help with their shoes. when this happens you know you have been successful in growing your feedee! smiley
5 years

I changed from shoe laces to velcro when it became to difficult to reach.
My work boots on the other hand, were pure torture. I would have to turn my foot on it's side to do up the lacing and elevate the foot, so I would not have to bend and reach over my stomach as much.

Any other feedes have to endure this, or seek assistance?
5 years