Lifestyle tips

Actively gaining

Yes 30 lbs in a year sounds reasonable. The most I've ever gained in 1 year is like 68 lbs. I'm 6 foot. 397lbs. And I'll tell yea I didn't have many until id say between 350 and 375 a lot started changing. I'm slower,I have a bit of a waddle. I'm really starting to get out of breath, putting on my shoes is harder. I had to start buying clothes from places like dxl. Buy I love it! And hope to find a sitdown job so I can get huge! My origanal goal was only 300.
5 years

Actively gaining

I don't allow soda or weight gain supplements in the house and he's no longer allowed to drink beer, but when I fattened up my husband I encouraged him to eat and cook as much as possible. He's gained an incredible amount of weight in the past couple years without either of these things, but he eats like you wouldn't believe. Also, though not specifically a supplement I have engineered a drink for him which "helped."
I think focusing on habits is the most effective, as once you adopt these you're more likely to put on weight.
5 years

Actively gaining

TheWhipHand:
I don't allow soda or weight gain supplements in the house and he's no longer allowed to drink beer, but when I fattened up my husband I encouraged him to eat and cook as much as possible. He's gained an incredible amount of weight in the past couple years without either of these things, but he eats like you wouldn't believe. Also, though not specifically a supplement I have engineered a drink for him which "helped."
I think focusing on habits is the most effective, as once you adopt these you're more likely to put on weight.

What is this drink's recipe?
5 years

Actively gaining

It was made with his body chemistry in mind, so sadly it's not transferable. It does contain peanut butter, honey, and almonds though, in addition to isolated ingredients specific to him.
5 years

Actively gaining

Negative effects on health. Several things happen chemically with alcohol.
5 years

Actively gaining

Something which would allow what's popularly known as the "satisfying hormones" to function differently. One has to be careful regarding ethics, but the experiment was successful but is dependent on the person.
5 years

Actively gaining

TheWhipHand:
It was made with his body chemistry in mind, so sadly it's not transferable. It does contain peanut butter, honey, and almonds though, in addition to isolated ingredients specific to him.
as long as you use your science for good and not evil to take over the world and fat up everybody up worldwide smiley
5 years

Actively gaining

Lol I'll try.
That level of manipulation is difficult at best. For the populace it would have seriously dreadful consequences. I just got lucky, as I only must focus on one person. That is, until Gelato princess turns into a tasty treat herselfsmiley
5 years