General

How many of you are here for something other than sexual messaging?

Just curious because I just received a string of unwanted messages which slowly got worse as I tried to get them to stop. Before I blocked the person responsible, they acted as if it was my fault for being in a website like this when I didn't want gross messages like "you look like a virgin" sent to me with no context.

Obviously that single message didn't bother me that much, it was the entire string and the person's insistence that I was a terrible person.

Am I wrong? Because until now I've had no problem with people assuming I'm only here for them to send gross things to. Are there any other users out there just looking for discussion and friendship?
5 years

Cool that was what I thought. I mean I'm a pretty open person and I think there are ways of talking about sexual content in a non sexual or at least non invasive way if that makes sense. There's a difference between talking about sexual interests and asking someone to sit on their face, right?

Sorry this just really irked me and I wanted to make sure I wasn't in the wrong.
5 years

bontaque:
Just curious because I just received a string of unwanted messages which slowly got worse as I tried to get them to stop. Before I blocked the person responsible, they acted as if it was my fault for being in a website like this when I didn't want gross messages like "you look like a virgin" sent to me with no context.

Obviously that single message didn't bother me that much, it was the entire string and the person's insistence that I was a terrible person.

Am I wrong? Because until now I've had no problem with people assuming I'm only here for them to send gross things to. Are there any other users out there just looking for discussion and friendship?

U are not wrong. But when some nice and, why not, sexy girl arrive in a community like this u ll receive some many bad messages that u ll not have the patience for knowing the Good and nice people that are here, and that likes all' sexual and non sexual things related with FF.
Nick
5 years

I know that I joined this site for more than just sexual content and conversations. I have actually made a good friend or two from this site. It is just extremely difficult to find or meet good wholesome people in general. This site notwithstanding. I do read folks profiles before trying to communicate to show that I give a darn while trying not to step onto any toes.

I do try to reach out in chat on a regular basis in hopes of connecting but not much luck most attempts. I like talking to folks in general, but I'm like a mirror. You get out what you put in and sometimes I go funhouse to shake things up.

Folks if you going to message others or myself at least put some kind considerate effort. Which reminds me if said effort is made at least respond in kind at least. Common courtesy goes a long way.
5 years

Thanks for making me feel better guys. I've been using the internet for upwards of 12 years, so I'm well aware that there are a lot of bad people about. This isn't an isolated problem by any means. I'm just glad that I'm not the only one looking for some normal conversation about a less normal topic. I'm good with a bit of flirting, I get that, but it's different when you get to know people a bit better first.

I hope we can all find the good people on here.
5 years

I’m sorry this happened to you

It’s really horrible that people think it’s okay to send these kinds of messages to people smiley
5 years

I can only speak for myself. I am not here for sexual messages. I am here to find a partner to help me achieve my weight gain goals. Sex to me is an intimate expression of love, and it has to be warranted not given freely
5 years

I am, I'm mostly here because I left Feabie for a reason I will not disclose but I decided to come here because why not and truthfully I kept coming for the stories but decided why not just become a member? The only time I'd come for anything sexual is if I get into a relationship with somebody here, point blank period
5 years

FatLoverPrincess98X:
I am, I'm mostly here because I left Feabie for a reason I will not disclose but

SahX:
Too many Robins, I presume?

No but good guess XD, although I don't and haven't had any desire to really go back for a few months now
5 years

This really has made me feel a lot better. I'm a big girl, I can deal with a little harassment. I just didn't wanna feel like I was the only one not here for it, you know? Like I'm not here for romance or sex, I just like writing stories and talking to people. I still love taking about the sexual side of things and I will admit yeah, that can be very easy to get carried away with.

I do almost feel bad for the guy. He didn't get weird and aggressive til I rejected him (shock!) and I may have been extremely sarcastic after the virgin line.
5 years
12   loading