General

All day stuffing and bloating

I have a rare day off on Saturday and I am thinking of trying my first all-day stuffing and bloating. Would like encouragment throughout the day to help get me to my biggest yet. I want to be packed full the entire day. Planning a shopping trip Friday evening for supplies. What should I get?
5 years

Focus on easy to prepare foods, because as the day goes on and you get really full moving will become an issue. Mac and cheese, rice and beans, any microwave food you can buy in bulk. Heavy cream is good but get soda too, you'll want some variety. Get lots of cold cuts and bread to make easy sandwiches, and also snacks like brownie, chips, devil dogs etc. Arrange all of that around you, even the microwave if you can, try to make a binge nest so you dont have to move. Also try to get those re-usable hot packs to sooth your belly, it will help to dull the aching fullness. I'll be around all day Saturday to keep you feasting, cant wait ^^
5 years

*** UPDATE ***
Food shopping done.

Quart of milk, half&half, dozen eggs, 2 4-packs of yogurt, 3 boxes of cereal, 4 huge bakery muffins, pack of cookies, pound of pudding, box of brownies, big bag of popcorn, 3 types of pasta and 2 sauces, 6 bananas, big container of watermelon, hot dogs and 2 cans of beans, dox of donuts, 2 and a half boxes of mini muffins, box of granola bars, 3 two-liters of soda, 3 and a half bottles of apple juice, 8 large gatorades and a whole chicken. Then the leftovers of an almost two pound burrito, a sushi bowl with extra rice, a big portion of gnocchi in meat sauce with riccotta on top, a big portion of alfredo with sea bass and a slice of chocolate cake.

Not sure how much of it i am going to get through during the day tomorrow but fingers crossed! Lol. Going to start early and try to eat something every hour. Goal is to stay huge and full and bloated all day long.
5 years

*** starting the day***

Ok. The time is here!!! Just got up and weighed and measured to see how far i can push myself. 44 inches around belly and 223 lbs. Wish me luck!
5 years

So appreciative of all the encouragement and compliments and mail! Unfortunately out of views but will try and get back to as many of you amazing supporters as possible!
5 years

Thank you for sharing your food filled day with us. You didnt have to do that and its very kind of you. I hope we can all keep encouraging you like this more often ^^
5 years

*** UPDATE ***
6:30pm - hitting a wall. Dont know if there is any room left in there. Going to take 7:00pm off and try and digest a little to make some room. Trying for a big stuffing later.
5 years

Good idea, you deserve a little break. Just relax, take it slow and prepare yourself for even more.
5 years

*** UPDATE ***

Getting ready for the last stuffing. I have a feast laid out. Not sure how much i will get through nut going to try.

I have: a two pound tofu burrito and a shit-load of chips, a pound of gnocchi with meat sauce and riccotta, a sushi bowl with extra rice, a 2 liters bottle of orange soda, a big package of cookies and a box of brownies.

Aiming to eat from 9pm until 10pm and see what kind of damage i can do to this pile.
5 years

You can do it, demolish that food, pack that belly!
5 years
12   loading