General

Making money from your uploads - trial

I'm ready to start a trial of a new feature that will allow you to make money from your content uploads here on this website.

Once you get an Earnings account you will be able to upload pics, videos and stories in the usual way but mark them as premium content. Members can view premium content once they upgrade and you'll earn a 50% commission for all upgrades you encourage.

If this turns out a popular feature I'm hoping it will eventually replace the current viewing restrictions on pics and videos, allowing members to view as much ordinary content as they like.

Anyway I'm looking for some early adopters to test out this new feature, people who will be able to make regular content uploads over the next few weeks and give constructive feedback on what works, what doesn't and how easy it is to use etc.

If you fancy having a go and earning some money please let me know by either messaging me here or through the contact us page. You can read more about the feature and how it will work here.
5 years

This is a good idea if you get the balance right. Hopefully it will mean more content.
5 years

Hyrule0fFat:
How do you get in on this? I pst pics fairly often and I am pretty active on this site.

You can either message hiccupx, or use the Contact Us form found here: fantasyfeeder.com/about/contact

Or email us at team@fantasyfeeder.com smiley All we require is:

a copy of your driving license or passport to prove that you're over 18 and your PayPal email address so that we can pay you. This information will be kept absolutely secure and will not be shared with anyone.

After this your Earnings account will be activated and you can then mark content as 'premium' content. You can see more about it here:
fantasyfeeder.com/about/commission
5 years

So far the trial has been positive with a good response and several people already taking some earnings.

However it would be great to have some story writers on the books which we don't currently have. If you feel you have a talent for writing good quality stories and would like to earn a bit on the side then why not give it a go. Just send a message to my profile or use the contact us page to express an interest.
5 years

Yes it works on a commission basis. If someone upgrades in order to view your content then you receive 50% of the upgrade payment. Therefore the better quality your content the more you are likely to earn.
5 years

StarSmoke:
But by upgrading that person can then see everyone's special content and not just the person they upgraded for? So someone could post tons of great stuff but never earn anything from it because their name wasn't mentioned when the upgrade happened? I'm just making sure I understand.

That's more-or-less right, yes.

The text on the images on the commissions page is a little small so I'll transcribe it here for anyone who can't make it out:

'The table below shows the monthly effect of your premium content - the number of times the upgrades page has been viewed, the number of upgrades then made and the resulting earnings. It also shows payments made to your PayPal account, providing the transaction ID. The table is updated daily.'

'This page shows the premium content that members have clicked on, redirecting them to the upgrades page. It also shows any content that has then prompted them to upgrade.'

Basically it's not just "I'm upgrading and mentioning someone's name manually", when they click on premium content it'll prompt them to upgrade. If they do so, it'll automatically notify FF that the member has upgraded, and whose content they clicked on which prompted them to upgrade - which then will grant a commission to that member.

Or to phrase it differently, to get commission from someone, they have to click on your premium content specifically and then upgrade when it prompts them. If they've upgraded from a prompt from someone else, or if they've just upgraded independently, those do not give you commission.

As such one may wish to factor in exactly how much premium content they post, and which premium content one has that people have upgraded specifically to see.

Also premium content will remain premium for 3 months after uploading it, before reverting to ordinary content.

This is all in the trial stages of course, so we're looking for feedback on it all.
5 years

The end of the month is fast approaching and the early adopters will soon be receiving their first payout.

I'm pleasantly surprised that everyone who has posted premium content so far has received at least one upgrade commission, while some members have received several. Many thanks to all those who have participated in the trial so far.

If you think you may be interested in earning money through your content uploads on this site, I'm currently still looking for more people, although there will be a limit to the number of people I initially take on. It's completely free and there's no obligation so you have nothing to lose. Just let me know your interested by sending me a private message or email via the contact us page.

We don't have any large gaining guys yet so please get in touch if you're interested. Also I'm still looking for more story writers, and more bbw/ssbbw gainers and feedees.
5 years

Wouldn't it make more sense for the commission to be produced based on the traffic the content produces? Either way I'm interested in trying this out
5 years

There would be a connection in that the website domain name appears in our PayPal email address. Unfortunately this is unavoidable. Also the payments come under the category of goods or services, rather than family and friends. I’ve been sending a note with the payments just as a reminder of what the payment is for, but this can be omitted if it helps.
5 years

All earnings account members have now been paid for the premium content uploads in the last 2weeks of August. The maximum number of commissions earned by one member was 7, with several others following close behind, and I've already received some very positive feedback with some good suggestions for improvements.

This month has already got off to a flying start with one member receiving 5 commissions in just 3 days for a premium story upload.

If you would like to have a go and earn some income from your pic, video or story uploads then please message me or email the team through the contact us page. It's free to use and there's no obligation, and you could join the others in making this a nice little side earner.

You can find out more at fantasyfeeder.com/about/commission
5 years
123   loading