Submission and domination

Fatter than pigs

FattenedUp:
Has anyone ever been in a real life farm and realised they were fatter than the pigs? And wondered with a mixture of dread and excitement whether anyone would comment on it? And then felt immense relief and some disappointment when nobody did?

I’m from the US and my super obese wife (5’3” and 380 lbs) and I went to the county fair where there were all types of animals being displayed including fattened pigs. Yet my enormously fat wife was much fatter than any of the hogs and sows there. A little girl with her parents looked at my wife and started laughing and pointed at my wife’s lard then the others near us giggled as well at the sight of my bloated blubbery short fat wife standing next to the other fat pigs. The girl said “look mommy there’s the fattest one I ever saw” while poking my wife in her protruding jelly belly. My wife turned crimson red and hurried away embarrassed as fast as she could waddle.
5 years

Fatter than pigs

I love the story of the county fair, such a turn on. I hope you went home and played with her after that. Sounded like she deserved a good feeling and some fat jiggling. Does she not like the public humiliation? I would have begged you took me back every night wearing the skimpiest and tightest clothes hoping to get more of those reactions.
5 years

Fatter than pigs

blubberjiggler1:
I�m from the US and my super obese wife (5�3� and 380 lbs) and I went to the county fair where there were all types of animals being displayed including fattened pigs. Yet my enormously fat wife was much fatter than any of the hogs and sows there. A little girl with her parents looked at my wife and started laughing and pointed at my wife�s lard then the others near us giggled as well at the sight of my bloated blubbery short fat wife standing next to the other fat pigs. The girl said �look mommy there�s the fattest one I ever saw� while poking my wife in her protruding jelly belly. My wife turned crimson red and hurried away embarrassed as fast as she could waddle.

FattenedUp:
Please don't take offence - none is meant but this story smacks a bit of 'fantasy scenario'.

A little girl with her parents who suddenly, physically TOUCHES and POKES another person, a complete stranger? I don't think so. smiley

And bystanders giggling? Sorry mate but this is pure imagination

buzzkill
5 years

Fatter than pigs

Exactly. I was at the airport recently and saw a child throwing kettlecorn at an elderly woman in a wheel chair and clapping her hands when the kettlecorn bounched off the woman's head. I walked up to the child and shouted "stop it". The mother then accused me of damaging her child's self esteem.
4 years

Fatter than pigs

FattenedUp:
Has anyone ever been in a real life farm and realised they were fatter than the pigs? And wondered with a mixture of dread and excitement whether anyone (work colleagues) would comment on it? And then felt immense relief and some disappointment when nobody did?

Pigs nowadays are in fact very lean, they have on avarage just 16% of body fat. Most of us are considerably plumper. I wonder if we shouldn't swap places with them
3 years

Fatter than pigs

Well damn, this is something I had never thought about before. The average domestic pig is between 31 & 71 inches and between 300 to 700lbs. So yea, there a lot of folks on here fatter than some pigs....me being one of them 71inches and 380lbs. At least I'm average now😎
3 years

Fatter than pigs

Grizz:
Well damn, this is something I had never thought about before. The average domestic pig is between 31 & 71 inches and between 300 to 700lbs. So yea, there a lot of folks on here fatter than some pigs....me being one of them 71inches and 380lbs. At least I'm average now😎

Haha, I guess both you and I (even though I'm smaller than you) might make a farmer happy and proud smiley
3 years

Fatter than pigs

Grizz:

For a wishful thinker like me, this was such a hot read
1 year

Fatter than pigs

Yeah, apparently body fat percentage in the 30% range is considered very fat for a pig, and super obese for a cow. Baleen whales are around that range too, I think.

For a fat person... that's called "just getting started." My big girl is past 60% body fat, literally more blubber than anything else. So if you're getting really fat, you're not just a really obese human being, you're becoming one of the most obese living things on Planet Earth!
1 year

Fatter than pigs

Wifestuffer:
Yeah, apparently body fat percentage in the 30% range is considered very fat for a pig, and super obese for a cow. Baleen whales are around that range too, I think.

For a fat person... that's called "just getting started." My big girl is past 60% body fat, literally more blubber than anything else. So if you're getting really fat, you're not just a really obese human being, you're becoming one of the most obese living things on Planet Earth!

Thats hot.
1 year
12   loading