Submission and domination

Desperate for humiliation

TeaseMyTubbyTummy:
If anyone would care to tease me about what a butterball I am, I'd be happy to either return the favor or post a degrading picture of your choosing, Craving this more than the Phish Food breakfast I'm going to have.

Good Lord tubby layoff the sweets. You’re fat rolls are starting to get fat rolls. What a disgusting display of gluttony you are. You should be ashamed of yourself wobbling around with all that jello giggling about. Too late to diet now blubber belly you might as well eat yourself into a spherical ball of pure FAT. Then we can roll you about and bounce you like a big fat blubber filled balloon!
5 years

TeaseMyTubbyTummy:
If anyone would care to tease me about what a butterball I am, I'd be happy to either return the favor or post a degrading picture of your choosing, Craving this more than the Phish Food breakfast I'm going to have.

Yes I will do it. And please, degrade me on a so brutal way that I must cry, have no pity with me.

How does it feel that boys aren't looking after you anymore? Probably you were a hot girl at your late teens, but now time is turning you very fast into a nightmarishly obese middle aged woman. You are getting older, and your metobolism is slower and slower. It will be more and more difficult not to gain more weight. Do you already need two seats when you travel by plane? How many km do you have to drive in order to buy new clothes?

I was very shocked when I saw your pictures. I think I will not be able to eat for days. It is horrible what food can do to people. I hope that you cover all this fat when you go out, so that people don't get sick. Never wear crop tops or mini skirts, it is only for beautiful women with dream bodies. It is true that very large clothes will make you look at your fattest, but it is still better than letting your enormous belly and all its unappetizing viscous fat hanging out in the sight of all people. I see you already have cellulite. What a turn off! I will need hours of watching of sexy girls with appealing flat stomachs and delicious flawless legs in order to forget this horror vision. On Internet, because I am myself unable to find a partner (even less an attractive one) because of my own fat, and if I watch a woman in the street, then she is horrified to be watched by someone like me and she tells me hurting things. All women get ugly as they age, but normally, if they make sacrifices, starve themselves, endure hunger, suffer enough, then they can stay acceptable until they reach 40. Instead, I guess that you couldn't stop stuffing your face with junk food. We see the result.
5 years

TeaseMyTubbyTummy:

I’d be happy to!

God, look at how fat you are! You are such a fat piggy. Eat anymore and the button on your pants will pop off. In fact, keep eating tubby. What’s the point? You’ll keep eating anyway no matter how much of a fatty you continue to be. Someone needs to write on your belly how much of a pig you are. To remind the public of how fat you have gotten. Boy you let yourself go didn’t you? I hope everyone that looks at you laughs and fat shaming you. I hope they take pictures and videos of you showcasing how fat you are. You are so fat it’s ridiculous. Won’t be long till you are immobile cause let’s face it... you won’t lose any weight. You’ll eat and eat and more weight will be added on. I lose my appetite just looking at you. You are such a fat piggy 🐷
5 years

Why is fat shaming so fucking hot??? And why does it make me hungry 😑
5 years