Lifestyle tips

Burned by ex, freaking out over fetish

Where do all the astronauts hang out?

The space bar.

You are a monster for posting this wall of text and expecting people to read it if nothing else.

You've got plenty of room, use it, please.
5 years

This ex of yours is what we like to call in the business here, pure slime. A dwip. Loser, kind of scummy. Worthless. Terrible. Evil.

Don't feel bad about anything. Explore away and do it at your own pace.

:-)

It's all yours now. Do what you want from here on out.
5 years

You will figure it all out. I know that I couldn't do this with someone I just considered "A friend" ha ha ha. That wouldn't work out for me.

Just take it slow and one day at a time. Don't rush. Not every part of this will be for you. Find what you like and stick to that. Branch out slowly.

Good luck!
5 years

One more helpful hint.

If you don't like something, say it out loud. Don't just think it.

You'll feel better.

Anyway. Have fun!!
5 years

What BBWCreator82 said, basically. I'll add that it also all boils down to the fact that the guy kept pushing it on you when you weren't in the mood. Many people on here aren't always horny for it 24/7. Dude's sex-drive was way too high and he just ran roughshod over you without considering that you might have had a lower drive than him. Heck, it's a problem in life that goes far beyond the fetish - it often plagues vanilla's.

You're not a monster in any way at all. I myself have had the best times talking to people who haven't been constantly horny too. The fact that people here can be chill and not always talk about the fetish was what appealed to me about this site originally... and I'm sure I'm far from alone there.
5 years

I can't see the original posting, but from the responses it sounds like this person is an abuser.
If you haven't already, get help and keep them as far away from you as humanly possible.
5 years