Feedback and suggestions

Premium content is encouraging gold diggers

fivehundred:
also did anyone else notice the irony of the username of OP? "givemestuff" like what?

I believe that the "irony" was intended as a dig, although one can never be sure.
5 years

For at least a month?
5 years

I think the owners realize the "upgrade" feature never became popular as hoped, i know people need to pay their Food bills (obviously) rent and whatever else, all well and good
However now the owners are giving too much power to the females to choose if they make what (was) free content under a limit, hide behind a paywall, it just ends up coming off as a greedy and heartless ploy to force payment.

As one of the regular viewers, it just confirmed my greatest fears - women only put out quality content when they get paid to. the videos are now suddenly minutes long instead of 3 seconds. all of this is really quite telling on the feminist mentality of "EFF YOU PAY ME" and further driving a wedge between guys who DO like bigger women, The bbw/ssbbw scene will die off with that way of thinking and i may even consider walking away possibly going full mgtow.

In an age where as a society we're trying to achieve true equality between the sexes, I understand MGTOW and the reasons for it. However it's important to distinguish between two different groups of people that use this site, those wishing to earn an income and those wanting to find a date.

For those wishing to earn an income, as with any other service this is a perfectly valid thing to do. Many people come here just to look at pictures, videos and read stories, creating a market that can help keep this site going. It's only fair that the people uploading this content should get some reward for their effort, and as you've stated it's already driven up quality by making videos longer, benefiting those that can affort to upgrade. For those that can't affort it, I'm hoping the premium content will ultimately allow us to remove the viewing limits, enabling them to view as much free content as they like.

For those wanting to date, well it's between to the two of you to decide who pay's for what, but I agree that it's not a good idea to pay for anything up front in the hope that this will lead to a date. Even if a date does ensue, it would start the relationship on the wrong footing and I wouldn't be surprised if I was then expected to pay for everything thereafter only to be dumped when the money runs out. Just remember that there are a lot of genuine people on here who are looking to date and don't want anything more, and take time to read their profiles to distinguish them from those trying to make an income.
5 years

Dear GiveMeStuff O/P

If know any red-pill MGTOW stuff then you will know that men and women have different market values.

A lot of people have a problem with this which is why prostitution is frowned on and sometimes illegal.

It's the attractive young women on here who get the most likes even though the men post some excellent photos

The man likes to look and the man is the provider of money and resources. The women provides the eye candy. You can tell me I'm wrong but the stats of this site back me up.

Obviously the opinion I am expressing here is not liked by everyone so is hate speech so lock me up and shut me up. This is the UK.

My original suggestion to the Webmaster was to provide payment in the form of message allowance and site views to people who post content with plenty of 'likes'. It was not to give them actual money. I did think a cryptocurrency would work but then that would be actual money.

I actually don't see anything wrong with being able to pay people for their contributions but it will end up as women showing what us men are willing to pay to see.

The idea of free content with the ability to upgrade to paid content is rather like walking in the park for free but going on a holiday as something you pay for.

You could call women gold diggers but the ones you need to watch out for are the ones who claim not to be, they lie. The man has the gold rather than the looks.
5 years

Turquoise:
I stopped reading once OP started talking about "beta males" tbh. That kind of attitude is disgusting.

You stopped reading when it became too truthful?

The problem with men doting on the women here is it can be very BETA. If the men are never going to be able to get with the women because they are models then they should reserve some of their affection. Throwing themselves at the feet of women is really not a good look.

It is important to go out and actually meet people.
5 years

Turquoise:
But really, we all know the only reason he can't pay for content is because mommy's allowance doesn't cover the cost.

Bitchy.

No, some people dislike the idea of paying for sexual stuff. Other people dislike the idea of being paid for sexual stuff. I can see their point but I also know that sometimes you can't get it for free so you need to pay.
5 years

StarSmoke:
To be honestly blunt no one here cares what you have to say. ....

You obviously weren't paying attention. People here are responding to his post as are you. Be self aware and actually honest rather than claim you are being honest.
5 years

StarSmoke,

Perhaps you meant, "To be honestly blunt no one here cares for what you are saying"

But even then that would be redundant since you don't need to speak for other people as they can and have also responded.

It more sounds like you were piling into the chap and wanted your words to carry the backing of everyone else.

I'm used to this sort of crap from people but it still carries a sting. Trying to get him to believe that everyone was against him, was that your intention?
5 years

StarSmoke:
Great news! OP has either deleted his fake profile or was finally banned, hopefully the latter of the two. It was a fun road trip to crazy town but I�m glad it�s over for the time being. That guy�s shitty attitude was unbearable.

You're like some sort of power hungry tyrant gloating over putting your boot into someone's face.
5 years

StarSmoke:
JackSteven, I know you are not OP. I'm only human just as you are, we all get worked up sometimes and we all make mistakes. Can we agree to a truce and just call it a day? I'm sorry if I've actually done something to personally upset you. I care deeply for the people of this community so I get rather defensive when people try to disrupt the balance here. I know we may not agree on certain things and maybe we're not destined to ever be "friends" but I just don't want to fight or be enemies with anyone who is a true member and actually cares about this place.

Perhaps you were just careless with your phrasing but you came across to me the I described. I do get annoyed when people try to bolster their position by claiming the support of EVERYONE else, which you did when you stated that NO ONE cares.

I think the OP did make some good points but I also agree that he probably created a throw away account to do this.

The argument for and against paying for content in the online BBW community has raged since the 1990's.

The usual problem is it costs money to create and host quality content and the need to cover those costs leads to charging money. The problem with that is the audience is decimated or worse, down to 1%.

If the original purpose was to support BBW/FA communities then it would have been lost.

The other problem is the women are seen as prostitutes and the men as johns.

I've experienced this online from all angles back in the 1990's. It's the same today.

The situation with FF is not perfect but quite a good compromise. Women post pictures and receive admiration from men. Somehow the site makes enough money to stay hosted and the content is freely given.

I think it would be nice if the people creating the content were at least rewarded with unlimited messaging and views. Trying to give them actual money changes the dynamic from posting for pleasure to posting to make a profit.

Anyway I like the way you can see my side of things when you want to. You're growing on me.
5 years
12   loading