General

How much have you made from paysites?

I have this goal/dream of being a gainer paysite model, living as cheap as possible off of my profits from videos (maybe some other sort of passive income too) but just curious, how much have people made monthly selling videos? When I was in college I use to make an average of $700 a month without rly trying. Just curious if it's possible to make something like this happen 😂
5 years

den88:
I have this goal/dream of being a gainer paysite model, living as cheap as possible off of my profits from videos (maybe some other sort of passive income too) but just curious, how much have people made monthly selling videos? When I was in college I use to make an average of $700 a month without rly trying. Just curious if it's possible to make something like this happen 😂

StarSmoke:
It all depends and varies greatly. Stuff like who you are and what you enjoy, type of content, how often you upload, advertising, video and equipment costs, so on and so forth. Some people can�t even break a check each month and some are rich and famous haha. Good luck though!

Haha, ain't that the truth 😂 It seems like I could make up anything from 0 to $80k per year. I have a lot of the video equipment (former video major), a good Tumblr, IG and Grommr following and the desire to really blow up. So in crossing my fingers 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
5 years

I heard one of the most famous, beautiful and first models was making only a couple of hundred dollars a year. So, it sounds like an opportunity for a few extra dollars, but not a career. Also, don't forget there are no benefits, plus you will need to spend money on cameras, food, clothes, etc. Being a model would probably be a turn off for many potential mates, and many of the models, when they reach 40 or 50 find themselves with no income.
5 years

Consider getting an earnings account on this website. It's an easy way to get started and we're looking for more male gainers. Find out more at fantasyfeeder.com/about/commission.
5 years