Feedback and suggestions

Suggestion: for-profit filter

I am not interested in those whom are for-profit and I bet that I am not the only one.

Can the site come up with a way to filter these individuals (Radial check box on / off) so that I do not see them, much like most social media allows you to filter things you do not enjoy?

Thanks!
5 years

This makes sense.

That kind of throws the suggestion out the window, because if you are here and doing both, that would unfairly eliminate you or force you to have 2 accounts which would be lame.

Perhaps just a hide button would be nice though.

I think you meant block instead of ban though.

Anyways,
I've heard all I need to know,
Mods may lock and or delete this thread as they see fit.
5 years

StarSmoke:
It�s so draining getting tons of messages and only being able to open 5 of them a day, only to find �hi, you fat?� and lame stuff like that. That�s another way that the trolls like to mess with people and it really sucks. Doesn�t have to be the whole message, first the first couple lines at least. Give us something! It would be even better and very reasonable to give us unlimited views but still only 5 replies each day. That�s the kind of fairness that would draw members in and keep them here vs them getting so frustrated that they leave to any of the competitor sites that already offer these free features.

Just a suggestion but I really hope something good can come from it. 😊

THIS! I agree.

On the flip side, as a dude, I'm not going to lie, I have gotten some weird messages like this too. Not as much as you probably do, but having the ability to block those people would be a nice gesture. ESPECIALLY to counter trolls.

I will not lie, one of the biggest deciding factors to leave feabie and cause a ruckus while I was on there, was because I kept getting spammed with messages and I couldn't block people that wouldn't stop.

I unfortunately spoke out against it and was ridiculed for my sex and eventually pitchforked by the toxic group think community mob. Needless to say I will not be returning there ever again.

But to get back to the topic on hand, I agree with you.
5 years

august:
I think it would be tremendously helpful for there to be a way to filter out people who are only looking for in person relationships (like a normal dating site). Or maybe someone could branch out and start a new site like that?

You should of been here like 5 years ago when we had a dating section and profiles.
5 years

I don't remember it well, but I believe it was pretty limited in search parameters and difficult to use.
5 years