Story authors

Other places for feederism stories?

I'm just curious where people think the best resources for these stories are.

Is FF the place to go? I find it to be a challenge to navigate as more quality stories get lost in the chuff.

Does logic follow that paying for stories is actually worth it? Are the feederism stories that one would have to pay for on Amazon worth the money?

Obviously, it depends person to person. I prefer longer, draw-out romance tales over a quick stuffing scene, so perhaps I would find some places to have more stories to my taste than others.

I'm also curious because I'm wondering if I should post my work in other places/consider publishing them to Amazon, or if this is really the best place for my stories to live.
5 years

Do it.
5 years

i know the dimentions site used to be good, but it closed recently as far as i know. other place where i used to read is devianart and while sometimes i found good stories mostly were the same quality as to what is here and i spend more time looking for something than reading. i wandered a bit on ao3's tags about the think and found some works, but there mostly fandom based, there's some original works and the quiality there is a bit better but not as many people read them, idk :/
5 years

I’ve read a lot of good weight gain stories on Tumblr. Deviantart is also a pretty good site because it has groups like WG-Squared that actually have admins and submission rules.

I find that it’s generally pretty much the same crowd posting on FF, Curvage, Dimensions etc do not much variation in quality between them all.

And, as sinfulandsweet says websites like AO3 is only good if you don’t mind that your weight gain fiction is probably also a Loki and Thor fanfiction...

Ultimately I think the same amount of sifting for quality, plus what you’re actually into exists everywhere, it’s just a little easier on the areas of Deviantart where there’s an element of gatekeeping, which obviously isn’t the case on here.
5 years