Fat experiences

Does padding count as 'fat experience"?

The problem with being a true feedee, is that you are fat all of the time, and it is a lifestyle commitment. If you stuff your clothes, you can do it part time. The same difference in a transvestite vs a transgender. A transvestite can leave his fetish at his door, and a transgendered has to live it 24/7.
5 years

lovestuffing:
Anyone out there still padding and stuffing clothes to outrageous sizes?I can barely reach the keyboard cuz my belly is stuffed and bulging out like a huge ball! My belly is stuffed so huge, that it rests on my legs and over hangs my knees now! I love feeling the heaviness of this huge (howbeit fake) belly! My shirt has so many body pillows stuffed in there that it feels massive and heavy. The fat wraps around under my arms too, and you get that feeling of the under arm side fat that lifts your arms when you try to let them hang down? I'm so wide, that i got stuck in the bathroom doorway going both front ways, and side ways! My belly enters the room before I do, and I love it! Oops, found another pillow I haven't used yet! lol

I haven't padded in a while, except today! I'm padded now on my belly and my butt. I've had fantasies of being obese since before puberty. I have been gaining steadily the last couple of years, so the "need" to pad, wasn't as necessary as when I was thinner (in the military reserves for many years). Today, it just felt right to "blow up." Enjoy!
5 years

I hadn’t done it since I was a pre teen. But I remember it being a super erotic experience. The other day though my feeder and I did it.

I was embarrassed to bring it up but she was great and helped me stuff my clothes.

Will definitely be doing it more until I’m that size for real.

Would love to head any tips or tricks people have discovered to help get the Right look
5 years

lovestuffing:
Anyone out there still padding and stuffing clothes to outrageous sizes?I can barely reach the keyboard cuz my belly is stuffed and bulging out like a huge ball! My belly is stuffed so huge, that it rests on my legs and over hangs my knees now! I love feeling the heaviness of this huge (howbeit fake) belly! My shirt has so many body pillows stuffed in there that it feels massive and heavy. The fat wraps around under my arms too, and you get that feeling of the under arm side fat that lifts your arms when you try to let them hang down? I'm so wide, that i got stuck in the bathroom doorway going both front ways, and side ways! My belly enters the room before I do, and I love it! Oops, found another pillow I haven't used yet! lol

I love padding still. Love to make my belly and boobs bigger than they already are, plus I love to stuff between my legs so it looks like I’ve got a huge cock to go with my huge boobs
5 years