Gaining

Feeder turned feedee?

So like most, I started out as a feeder. Plumping up any and all who wanted to be fattened, mostly in college but some after too. Tons of fun and pleasure abounded of course. Though I noticed I too was gaining a few pounds here and there. Nothing too noticeable but enough that the scale was obviously pointing it out. Come senior year of college i had gained around 40 pounds and was used to the "college life must've been good" and other comments.

Flash forward a few years I'm noticing I have gone from 140 in college (180ish at grad) to approaching 250. Quite the change but still "relatively" fit looking. Yes had belly, boobs, ect, but still looked realtively fit.

This weekend I got on the scale and it shows 315 pounds. Obviously I am quite the porker to what I once was. Of course I get teased and the daily comments from family/friends. Of course, I get the comments too from those who I feed stating I am "much larger" then most of the feeders they are used to.

Even though I am larger I still try to be semi active taking part in fun runs/marathons for charity. Well I went to one yesterday and a friend of mine said, "Wow, looks like someone's been carb loading! You are majorly chubby now" (forgive me but I believe thats how it went).

So I guess I am stuck with the conundrum of, should I stay or go bigger. Wondering what others have done when faced with this situation. I know its been posted in the past but wanted to get a -fresh - update.

Thanks!
Happy Eating!
5 years

Feeder turned feedee?

A fellow feeder had this problem. He started dating a friend I was fattening, and once they married she gained over 200 lbs. He started looking rather chubby himself. I didn't point it out at first but he has stopped being the fierce dom he was. He's now as easily fed and subjugated as the rest of them, but the change was interesting. Staying fit while your partner gets fatter can be difficult.
You don't have to be a certain weight to be a feeder, but there are still plenty of ways to enjoy feeding and being fed yourself. It all depends on you.
Also, you can use your experience to heighten your feeding abilities.
5 years

Feeder turned feedee?

Yes, all that experence you have gained from being on both sides of the coin, should make you well... "rounded".
5 years

Feeder turned feedee?

TheWhipHand:
A fellow feeder had this problem. He started dating a friend I was fattening, and once they married she gained over 200 lbs. He started looking rather chubby himself. I didn't point it out at first but he has stopped being the fierce dom he was. He's now as easily fed and subjugated as the rest of them, but the change was interesting. Staying fit while your partner gets fatter can be difficult.
You don't have to be a certain weight to be a feeder, but there are still plenty of ways to enjoy feeding and being fed yourself. It all depends on you.
Also, you can use your experience to heighten your feeding abilities.

I am noticing I am getting more and more looks/comments about becoming a more "rounded" individual. At first I thought it was just a jab at the little bit of fat I had but now its becoming more regular which is what prompted me to think...am I becoming a gainer/feedee now?
5 years

Feeder turned feedee?

You could be. Have you been indulging since you first posted, unable to resist all those treats and snacks?
5 years

Feeder turned feedee?

TheWhipHand:
You could be. Have you been indulging since you first posted, unable to resist all those treats and snacks?

Well I did go on a vacation and did eat a considerable amount, according to family members that were along.

With the cooler weather coming I tried on some of my hoodies and sweats and noticed they are not fitting quite the way they used to
5 years

Feeder turned feedee?

TheWhipHand:

dafattener:
Well I did go on a vacation and did eat a considerable amount, according to family members that were along.

With the cooler weather coming I tried on some of my hoodies and sweats and noticed they are not fitting quite the way they used to

It sounds like you're enjoying yourself, and so I think you should just keep eating. There's nothing wrong with keeping yourself well-fed and don't you like to feel full of delicious food? If so, then just keep at it.
5 years

Feeder turned feedee?

I have been a subtle encourager, not yet a feeder. My wife is well over two hundred pounds. I retired from the military reserves in 2013 and I have been slowly but steadily gaining, up to 225 lbs. this morning after bingeing this weekend while I was alone at our second home. I would love to be a feedee and just totally let go. My wife has never mentioned my increased waist/weight, though I have made no effort to disguise it. She has become a bit of a subtle encourager, buying cookies at fast food places and bringing them home for me to eat. Happy eating to all.
5 years

Feeder turned feedee?

TheWhipHand:

dafattener:

TheWhipHand:
It sounds like you're enjoying yourself, and so I think you should just keep eating. There's nothing wrong with keeping yourself well-fed and don't you like to feel full of delicious food? If so, then just keep at it.

I do enjoy the feeling of being full more now then ever. Before it was kind of an odd feeling being bloated, guess that was the former "fit gym guy" attitude in me. But I'm slowly noticing the shift from feeling the urge to feed someone to have them feed me/me feed myself.
5 years

Feeder turned feedee?

fanedfox:
I have been a subtle encourager, not yet a feeder. My wife is well over two hundred pounds. I retired from the military reserves in 2013 and I have been slowly but steadily gaining, up to 225 lbs. this morning after bingeing this weekend while I was alone at our second home. I would love to be a feedee and just totally let go. My wife has never mentioned my increased waist/weight, though I have made no effort to disguise it. She has become a bit of a subtle encourager, buying cookies at fast food places and bringing them home for me to eat. Happy eating to all.

Thanks for your view point. I guess I'm in the same boat as you and feeling like I'm enjoying my new found fatness more and more. Though I guess I would be considered more in the gainer category now since Im more so going out and getting thick and fattening foods for myself and eating them on my own.
5 years