Submission and domination

Request of dom feeder of sub feedee

I personally would not. I fattened my little husband, and he is mine. But this gives me an idea, especially since I know he will have to work hard to submit to it.
You're a good little feedee - I know you will do it. I'm sure you know what to do - focus on pleasing Dom and enjoy it for his sake.
I think that, if your acquiescence is delivered with especial submission, it will make him extra happy.
5 years

He knows I will do it to please him. It makes me happy when he is satisfied. I just don’t know if I’ll be able to eat as much as I would for him. He knows how to get me worked up. When I get worked up I just eat and eat and eat until I can’t move. Then he knows how to tease me just a little extra to get one more piece of cake down. I don’t want to disappoint him by not being able to do that for someone else unless I’m naked and fondled. And I’m not sure he would want that
5 years

I have been thinking about this. If I’m going to have anyone other then Master feed me, I would like it to be a thin athletic female. Just like I was before I met Adam. It would be a pleasurable experience for me to see how nice and Fat my 110 pounds look on me. A reminder of what a good piggy I am for how fat I have gotten for us
5 years