Fat experiences

Started liking chubby girls now i prefer bbw

SuperPieGuy:
Maybe 2 years ago I would have never imagined liking BBW. I used to like chubby girls at most but now I completely changed my mind and I would prefer a BBW to a chubby girl unless she's a chubby feedee smiley

I just like the contrast of a fit male with a fat BBW and the softness. I think the fatter, the sexier. And I'm more turned on by a 250-350 lbs girl than a girl under 200 lbs.

Who else is in that case and started the same?

Bjr! What Made you change yr mind
5 years

Yea....I definitely am like this as well....and I know there are many FA’s Into weight gain on women that have followed in this direction to varying degrees as well.

It has taken many years but the best way to describe my situation is my liking of more and more weight on women has increasingly gone up over many years....it wasn’t quick or overnight. I to early on likes chubbier girls. Then it was not just overweight but had a particular body part that was even more extreme fat....such as a much bigger belly or huge breasts and butt and so on.

Having a real Liking to shorter women 5’ 3” - 5’ 5” .....I always thought 180 lbs. would be heavy and Fat enough....an currently I would love to see my 5’ 3” wife to be 300 or even more lbs. I also like seeing a bit taller women at 400 + Lbs. I have other attraction things to women other than just their weight aesthetically that I find attractive.....but yes my weight range in my wife and other women has gone way up over the years.
5 years

august:
My tastes have gone in the opposite direction lol. I started off liking BBWs but later realized that what I like most are thick/chubby hourglass women with an insane waist to hip ratio.

Your profile pic looks like it could be my style as well.....what do you consider that?
5 years

voluptuouslover:
Yea....I definitely am like this as well....and I know there are many FA�s Into weight gain on women that have followed in this direction to varying degrees as well.

It has taken many years but the best way to describe my situation is my liking of more and more weight on women has increasingly gone up over many years....it wasn�t quick or overnight. I to early on likes chubbier girls. Then it was not just overweight but had a particular body part that was even more extreme fat....such as a much bigger belly or huge breasts and butt and so on.

Having a real Liking to shorter women 5� 3� - 5� 5� .....I always thought 180 lbs. would be heavy and Fat enough....an currently I would love to see my 5� 3� wife to be 300 or even more lbs. I also like seeing a bit taller women at 400 + Lbs. I have other attraction things to women other than just their weight aesthetically that I find attractive.....but yes my weight range in my wife and other women has gone way up over the years.

Again... What Made you change yr mind?
5 years

I am not quite sure....maybe exposure on the internet or just the way this fetish is wired in me. I don’t know what changed my mind other than just liking more and more weight on women’s figures aesthetically and certainly to the touch.

Sorry...Hope that tells you a bit more.
5 years