Gaining

I get fit, you get fat - weight swap?

Curious to learn if anyone’s ever done a weight “swap” - essentially an agreement or challenge where one person gains a pound for every pound the other loses. It could also be a ratio, say, with one person gaining 2 lbs for every 1 lbs lost by the other.

I’m a former athlete who’s gained a solid 20-30lbs, I fall on the feeder side of this kink, and I find the idea of “transferring” that weight to someone else quite appealing!

Anyone else find it interesting as well? Has anyone tried it?
5 years

My wife is overweight (200 lbs.+). A couple of years ago in January she started a fairly intense diet. I, on the other hand had retired from the military reserves, where I had a lot of trouble maintaining my weight. I was "letting go" and she was dieting. I had a bit of fantasy of gaining weight, which I did, while she tried to loose. She gave up because the dieting made her miserable.
5 years

Anyone earlier in their gaining journey and want to give it a try? smiley
5 years

pleasegrow:
meee!!!!
5 years

pleasegrow:

Yeah sure I'm only 170 right now.
5 years

pleasegrow:
Curious to learn if anyone�s ever done a weight �swap� - essentially an agreement or challenge where one person gains a pound for every pound the other loses. It could also be a ratio, say, with one person gaining 2 lbs for every 1 lbs lost by the other.

I�m a former athlete who�s gained a solid 20-30lbs, I fall on the feeder side of this kink, and I find the idea of �transferring� that weight to someone else quite appealing!

Anyone else find it interesting as well? Has anyone tried it?

No but I like the idea...
5 years

I did this recently with my wife. I've gained a bit this summer and she doesn't like that. She was/is on a diet. I told her that for every lbs she gains, I'll lose one.

Of course losing is harder -- and of course whether I do or not, she gains.
5 years